Infertility and marriage strain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infertility and marriage strain

Post by Stef on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:14 am

hi, I would like a prayer about my marriage situation. We have been trying to conceive for more than four years, and that has taken a toll at our marriage. I also am getting more and more frustrated, even tough I know that God has his perfect timing. I also know that the Lord wants me to adopt, and I want it too but my husband is not on board yet.

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infertility and marriage strain

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 am

Stef,

I understand how that can be frustrating. I would lay it all before the feet of Jesus and cast your care on him. He will direct the path that you should take. Trust him. Your hubby will come around...just give it all to Jesus.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 am

I agree with Connie!! Also, have you gone to the doctors for tests to see what the problem could be?

God is the Author of conception, relax and let things happen naturally. Sometimes we can get so focused on the conceiving and not really enjoy the one we are conceiving with. The baby is the fruit from the love so just enjoy each other...laugh...vacation...and let it happen naturally!

Praying for you and your hubby!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:55 pm

I certainly appreciate your prayers! That's what it's so frustrating about it, is that the docs can't tell me what's wrong. I had an invasive procedure done and nothing! But all in His timing.

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top