Little worried

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little worried

Post by deanna11 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 am

I keep having the same things apear in my dreams. The one the is most freaking me out is that I keep crying and I'm pregnant. But I'm not pregnant. I don't even have a boyfriend!!!
The other things I keep seeing in my dreams are things that are the color red, beautiful white snow, oceans and puppies (that follow me) . What is going on?

deanna11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Little worried

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 am

Deanna11,

These are just my thoughts and not an interpetation. Being pregnant in a dream can be a symbol for being pregnant with a new thought or idea. Could it be that you have a new thought or idea that is upsetting you or possible something that moves you emotionally. The color red often represents the blood of Jesus and snow can represent being spotless. Just ask the Lord what he is trying to show you and He willl show you. I think this is an awesome dream and don't worry it is something good the Lord is showing you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deanna11 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 am

Idk connie right now I'm lost. Don't really have any ideas. Quit my job left everything and got nothing.... Still trusting Gd though just feeling lost without a purpose right now. Maybe everything is just how I feel emotionally. Oh I forgot to say In these dreams I keep searching for my keys. IDK Maybe that's how I'm feeling about my life. Don't even know where to really start. Please pray for me.

deanna11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 am

Will be happy to pray! praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deanna11 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Awwwesooome!!! thanks a bunch I appreciate it so much

deanna11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 pm

Sponsored content