HELP!! SO MUCH WIND!! AND A TREE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP!! SO MUCH WIND!! AND A TREE!!!

Post by wnelson on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:14 am

SORRY FOR THE LENGTH I WANTED IT TO BE DETAILED
I had a dream last night A storm was coming… at first the dream was very odd I was in a big place almost like that of a cathedral and it was dinner time. I am unsure who I was with at first it felt like my sister and some man I didn’t know and my Professor. They showed me to a table that had a healthy portion of food on it and I said “Is this mine”? (At this time I had the assumption I was in a crazy house and heard that I had lost my mind) They said no and pointed to another table and on that plate was a single square of what could have been black berry cobbler. I picked up a spoon and ate some of it. I went over to their table and they were talking and my professor took out two pieces of elephant tusks and showed them to me. I held one in my hands and it had what looked to be sacred writings on it. The guy I didn’t know got mad because he had an elephant and it was killed. I began to laugh and he glared at me. I looked up at the sky and saw some clouds that were coming; they were a deep blue color. I then ended up outside near a huge tree and the wind was picking up. I tried to move away but the wind got worse so I hugged the tree. I was trying to see where the wind was coming from. Off in the distance I saw what looked to be a tornado but I knew the wind wasn’t coming from that it was too far.
So the wind was getting worse and I hugged the tree even tighter I peeked around and saw the tornado that was causing all the wind coming directly at the tree (head on) so I got behind the tree and held on and it blew past the tree blocked most of the wind and I was praying to Jesus not to let anything hurt me. So when it past there were dead leaves all over me and I shooked them off and was getting ready to move again but the wind picked up and I had to hugged the tree and as before, saw the another tornado but it was coming from my right side instead of directly head on. So I hide behind the tree and it pass this time I practically melt into the tree that’s how tight I was holding on after that I walked around the tree still touching it and saw clear skis the sun and remnants of a storm.

Before the dinner meal i was looking at a magazene int the dream and it had a gothic cathedral with a buch of people but what stuck out was the goths there were not alot but it was a few on the cover walking to a cathedral that had gargoyles on it and stuff.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

wnelson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP!! SO MUCH WIND!! AND A TREE!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Hmm, I'm wondering if the tree represents the Word of God or Jesus in some way? The tornado may represent an issue in life that is scary that comes at you in several different ways. You feel the wind from it, but are unharmed in the end. Nothing but blue skies in the horizon PRAISE GOD!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top