Talking with my ex's ex-girlfriend! (kinda long...pleaze read!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking with my ex's ex-girlfriend! (kinda long...pleaze read!)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:46 am

Had this dream just last night: I was speaking with my ex's first girlfriend (the one that I am "cool with" but I still can't completely TRUST her). For some reason it seemed like she was tirelessly and persistently trying to speak with my ex (or get his attention). She was doing alot of research and just trying to "figure out" what to do. It seemed as though she was bothered by me being there in her presence and asking her questions about my ex--like it was 'competition' between us or something. Anyway, she pulled out a large white photo album (looked like an older one) that had thousand of pictures inside. As she was thumbing through the album, I saw a woman's profile that resembled her (I assumed this was a picture of her). I also remember seeing a picture of a little girl (age 2-5) that resemble a real life coworker of mine's baby. I asked my ex's ex (will call her R) if she had seen my ex's wife and child (I asked her this in real life a long time ago and she said "no"; but that he came to church and everyone saw the baby and said she was "pretty"). In the dream, R said, "yes" to the question and smiled slightly as she kept looking at the photographs. She said that "everything was fine". She said that she had talked to her mother about reconnecting with my ex but her mom encouraged her to "move on" (she basically wasn't in agreement with her daughter speaking to her ex boyfriend; IRL, R's parents were really close to my ex boyfriend). I remember telling R that I saw her mother outside of the voting place when I went to vote (IRL I did on Election day). She seemed distressed but I began to smile as I assumed she was going to show me a picture of both the wife and child (I grew excited and thought: "yes, I finally get to see the wife in person and how the baby looks"--which I've never seen IRL). I knew that there was still a chance to talk to my ex since he wasn't interested in this girl anymore. She didn't show me the pictures (maybe she saw the slight ounce of excitement on my face and changed her mind?) Instead, She closed the book, put it down on the couch where we were sitting and got up to introduce me to a little boy. I don't know if this was her child, her nephew, or just a child she "babysat". As she stood beside the little boy, I remember seeing him with a blueish/black and white jacket on. I thought that he was so cute. I said, "AWWW! Hey little one".

The television was on and I remember there being an awards show going on. I remember seeing J.Lo (ie: Jennifer Lopez) walking across the stage and smiling (her hair was shoulder-length, black and straightened. She had on a tangerine/pink colored pancho/sweater with black bottom and boots). I kept observing her, looking to see how she resembled my ex's wife. Her music video played behind her (her hair was in a "donut", she had on dark eye makeup and I remember her cleavage showing in a black apparel; she looked "scantily clad" (ie: like something a stripper would wear) I kept thinking, "why is she still dressing like that and she's now married?"

I and the little boy walked outside (I don't know if his name was "bubba" or "buddy"). It was nighttime and I tried to watch him for a few moments while R was inside 'taking care of business' so to speak. I can't remember what I wanted to go back inside for, but I tried to go back inside for a few moments but couldnt! The first screen/glass door was stuck! I opened the door (whew!) and tried to twist the knob to open the main door but sure enough it was locked!!! She had locked me out of the house!! :eek: what I couldn't get inside! She mustve done this on purpose, locked me out so I wouldn't any longer be an intrusion on her plans! I didn't want to knock on the door (even though I thought about it) because it was too late--I didn't want to wake/inconvenience anyone. I just couldn't believe it (I knew she was conniving)! Censored :duhh: What was I going to do? Me and this little child were outside all alone and it was getting dark and possibly unsafe. I kept calling the little boy's name as he proceeded to follow this animal with a tail around. As I watched him walk across the street behind a house all I remember is seeing the animal's tail (I don't know if it was a cat or a dog) but obviously the little boy was hardheaded and didn't heed my words (he was looking as though he was going to pick the animal up). I began walking briskly to where the boy was and saw a black bat in someone's yard near a wire fence. I picked up the bat intending to harm the animal so it wouldn't hurt the little boy, [size=24]but to my surprise the little boy picked up a crow bar and began hitting me!!! :uhoh: :hitme: [/size]
can someone plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me with this one?!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking with my ex's ex-girlfriend! (kinda long...pleaze read!)

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:35 pm

Desiree, it sounds like you still have feelings that are haunting you. Not neccesarily about your ex, but your ex's ex. lol did you get that? I feel like you really have a strong desire to have closure all around. Not just with your ex, or R, but to meet his child and his new lady (even if youre unsure of who or how she is.) So you can have peace about it.

The last part shows your good intensions, and that no matter how you approach the situation, it may end up backfiring in your face. Make sense? This isn't an interpretation..just my thoughts.
love you much,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:31 pm

I can't heip but hear daphanie laugh out LOUD. I'm sorry it's kinda comecal. :bat: = :grandpa:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:15 am

The last part shows your good intensions, and that no matter how you approach the situation, it may end up backfiring in your face. Make sense? This isn't an interpretation..just my thoughts.
love you much,

First of all Daph, I thank you so much for your response. Like I said, I do want to have Peace "all around" to make me feel better about the situation. I don't really trust his ex (even though we are cool now, because it seems like she still has feelings for him) but nevertheless, I try to keep my distance and speak cordially; I just don't know how to approach the situation (since she was his first, I want to ask her questions about him, but feel like she won't be totally honest with me).

About the last thing you said, I don't know how anything would back fire on me unless I talk to her too much about it and she goes back and tells him things (they still keep in touch) and I'm careful what I say to her.

smooches and love you more than words can express!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top