Repost-hubby had a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost-hubby had a dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:54 am

Hi

My husband Moni had a dream a few weeks ago. He dreamed that he was at his mom and dads and they were in a downstairs apartment but a 2 story building. It was a rainy day and Mom and Dad went outside and there was a group of people with them (possible tenants) they were gathering. In the dream everyone looked up to the roof of the building. They were listing to the voice of the manager but he was not visible. My husband was in the apartment by himself and he was drenched because the rain was coming in through the ceiling as though it were invisible. I asked him how he felt and he said no fear but he felt it was kind of cool or awestruck.

Thanks for you help.

Connie thinking

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost-hubby had a dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Just some questions: I wonder if your husband is goin through a "rainy season"(storm) right now in his life? I don't know if its good or bad but based upon what he said in the dream he said "he had no fear of the situation, and he felt it was kind of cool and he was awestruck" when the rain came in through the roof. The following thought came to me: "showers of blessings". I like the following scripture: "BE GLAD O PEOPLE OF ZION, REJOICE IN THE LORD YOUR GOD, FOR HE HAS GIVEN YOU THE AUTUMN RAINS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. HE SENDS YOU ABUNDANT SHOWERS, BOTH AUTUMN AND SPRIN RAINS, AS BEFORE. THE THRESHING FLOORS WILL BE FILLED WITH GRAIN; THE VATS WILL OVERFLOW WITH NEW WINE AND OIL. I WILL REPAY YOU FOR THE YEARS THE LOCUSTS HAVE EATEN--THE GREAT LOCUST AND THE YOUNG LOCUST, THE OTHER LOCUSTS AND THE LOCUST SWARM...YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY TO EAT, UNTIL YOU ARE FULL, AND YOU WILL PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD YOUR GOD,"-Joel 2:23-26

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Desiree,

My husband is not really going through a rainy season but we have been praying for a financial breakthrough for 2 years. We have been praying the blessings into our life. This confirms what was in my spirit but I am still new to explaining dreams and didn't want to speak incorrectly. So thank you for your confirmation of what was already in my Spirit.

Praise God and Amen! praying praiseGod :PTL:

Smooches to you this time.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm glad God confirmed through his word!!!
I'm always honored to help you!
blessings and all praises to God
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:56 pm

smoooooooches!!!!!!! kiss

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:03 pm

lol-back at ya! :bighug:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down