Seeing flashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing flashes

Post by GD CHZN on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:01 pm

I am in need of someone help to help me understand why do I see flashes. When i talk to people about this, they think I am crazy or some will say that its demonic. I dont know why but when i pray or not praying, I see flashes. Do anyone know what this mean?

GD CHZN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing flashes

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:01 am

First let me ask you this GD Chzn. Is that something your seeing in your waking hours or during your sleep? If during your waking hours it could be a medical condition.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GD CHZN on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi Connie

It could be random throughout the day or when I am praying. What type of medical condition?

GD CHZN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:20 am

Hi GD CHZN, I to see these flashes though now I believe them to be angels, I used to wonder why I could see shadows and then suddenly flashes. It took a lot of prayer and spiritual battle to understand and now I believe this is part of the gift God gave me. I still am freaked at times when I see these flashes but have grown enough in faith to trust God with the wellbeing of my mind, body and soul.

When it first started I use to see the manifestations of the thief but now glory to God, he has blessed me with sight to see other blessings. Now I very seldom see the flashes majority of the time I just feel a quickening within and I believe they are there and I trust the Spirit of God to protect me. The Blood of Jesus protects you from the father of lies and the angels I believe are there to show you certain messages or are protecting you from the enemy.

Praise God and ask Jesus to reveal unto you these manifestations. Pray to God, father if these are blessings that you’ve sent I receive them, if they be of the thief Lord in the name of Jesus I ask you rebuke the devourer bind all forces that come against me in the name of Jesus.

Be blessed always in the name of Jesus, peace be with you, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:52 am

~GD CHZN,

I am so sorry but I did not see this before today. If it is medical it can be related to the retina. Some people experience flashes of light in the sight if the retina has become detatched in some way. I have been in the Ophthalmic field for 15 years and this is something we see often. If this is happening during your waking hours....then you may want to go in to see your Eye Doctor. An Optometrist or an Ophthalmologist can treat this condition. If this is not happening during waking ours then it could be as MaMaZ states.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top