NEW TO THIS PLEASE HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW TO THIS PLEASE HELP

Post by fancyladii on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:12 pm

I HAVE NOT REALLY GOTTEN THE HANG OF THE SITE BUT I REALLY LIKE IT SO FAR HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT AND SO MANY THINGS I WANT TO KNOW CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

I HAVE BEEN HAVING LIKE DREAMS ANOUT KIDS LIKE I DREAMED I TOLD A MAN I QUESS MY CHILD FATHER THAT I WAS PREGNANT WITH WITH TWINS WE WERE JUST WALKING DOWN THE STREET THEN I HAD ANOTHER DREAM LATER THAT SAME DAY THAT I HAD TO GO GET A CHURCH MEMBER BABY SOME MEDICINE

THEN LATER THAT NIGHT I WAS ON THE INTERNET LOOKING UP BABY STORIES MISCARRIAGES ABORTIONS ALL KINDS OF THINGS IT REALLY WEIRDED ME OUT

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I HAD A VERY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD I STRAYED AWAY I AM REALLY READY FOR THAT RELATIONSHIP BACK I KNOW HE LIVES IN ME THATS WHAT GIVES ME HOPE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

ONE LAST THING I WAS AT CHURCH ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THE LORD WAS IN THE CHURCH ALL I FELT WAS MYSEF GET UP THE FLESH TRIED TO SIT DOWN BUT I COULDN'T I GOT THROWN TO THE ALTER ALL I COULD REMEMBER IS SAYING HAVE YOUR WAY IN ME AND THAT RIGHT THERE GAVE ME HOPE THAT EVERYTHING IS OK

SORRY FOR SO MANY DIFFERENT TOPICS I NEED HELP BADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

fancyladii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW TO THIS PLEASE HELP

Post by Lostsoul on Sun May 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Im really not trying to interpret your dream but just by listening to what you wrote you said you use to be in church it sounds like to me that god is trying to birth some things back into you...also when you say giving medicine you need that word to heal that gift that god has inside of you...also god is just showing you that he does not want you to abort or miscarry your gift that he has given you He want you to tell the world your testimonies thats y you were surfing the web maybe your story needs to be posted once God finishes birthing that gift inside of you and you cannot allow your fleshly desires to hinder your gift or ministry that God is trying to Birth!!!

Lostsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum