Vampires chasing me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampires chasing me

Post by wnelson on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:22 pm

I had a dream last night, I was a little girl (or I felt as a little girl). I was running In the beautiful, huge house. It was old like that of Victorian style with deep burgundy walls and low lighting. It had several floors (so it also could have been underground.) I was running from vampires and there were a lot of them. I stood on the stairs and looked down and saw coming up the stairs behind me in a swarm. They were looking for me, (only one a male I sensed was trying to protect me and he was one of the oldest in the house.) The others wanted my blood because the sent drove them crazy, it was unique. So I ran and hid as if I was a doll among other dolls and a black woman came in and she was speaking to me taunting me. When she left I was on the move again and I ran into a ball room and there were a group of them having a party they stopped and looked at me. I tried to run but they enclosed in on me, grabbed me and I heard a guy yell “you better get piece of this pie!” and they all bit me all over. They then placed me somewhere (I think they buried me,) but I was left staring into my own eyes and one was brown the other blood red (as if I had a red contact in), I was still alive because my eyes were blinking.
The man who was looking form came in and he was upset because he knew what had happen. He spoke and told the others that my blood was precious to him (At this point I got the impression that I was his wife) and he had a vile of it, he flicked it onto a wall and I became him as he licked it off the wall.
I woke up after this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampires chasing me

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Oh my this sounds like something i would dream laugh Daph\\'s Dreams

I'm only guessing here, but it could be that the vampires represent people who are the living dead or the unsaved people that are of this world. Your blood is precious to God because you were washed by Jesus' blood! Continue standing strong in the Lord and put on the full armor! Don't let the devil use people to take advantage of you!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top