awken out of dream, to my bed shaking intensely.

Go down

awken out of dream, to my bed shaking intensely.

Post by christi85 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Ok guys, this is really weird to me.

I was watching a service at my church. I saw my pastor praying in tongues. He was sitting on the altar kneeled down, face to the ground. In my dream I remember praying for the gift of interpretation.His prayer language in my dream sounded African almost. After I prayed in my dream for interpretation, I heard what was being said, "Can't Stop Christ's Will." There was a woman there who was going to lay hands on people for some reason, I can't remember why. but before she did, I woke up.

I was suddenly no longer dreaming. My bed began to rumble. I was scared, trying to figure out what was going on. Then it began to rumble more intensely and I felt like I was about to be pulled out of my body or something. I was really scared and thought something might be under my bed shaking it. I started calling out for my roommate to come in my room but she didn't hear me. I got up out of the bed a few seconds later and told her about what happened.

This was very strange to me. The last time I had an experience like this was back in January. I don't know what to make of them. Has anyone else had experiences like this? I have heard of sleep paralysis, but I was able to move, So I don't think it's that.
christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: awken out of dream, to my bed shaking intensely.

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:24 pm

were you able to open your eyes and move around and stuff? Sometimes I think its not sleep paralysis, but after going over the situation several times I come to that conclusion.

However if you are sure it wasnt that, then I really dont know what to make of it. I love the message of your dream. Sounds like you were given the interpretation and you were given the message of not being able to stop Christs Will. PRAISE GOD!!! :hooray:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Just a thought came into my head. Read Acts 4:31.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:53 am

Daph, I'm pretty sure I was awake and able to move around. If it sounds to you like a sleep paralysis thing, maybe it was. I am not used to those. I have never had them. If there is a next time (which I have prayed that there would not be) I will try and remember to try and move to test it and see if it is a sleep paralysis thing.

Honestly though, I don't think it was because my thought was I am going to get up and run. I was just to scared to do it immediately because it was so real to me that I thought there might be something under the bed, shaking it.

You're right about that daph!!!!!! I was really stoked about that "Can't Stop Christ's Will." Oh I love it! That's partly why I think it was some kind of attack, to try and test me and see if I would stand and say NO! You are trespassing. I dunno though.

Another good thing that came out of it is that when I got up and talked to my roommate (who's never dreamed b4 as far as I know) she told me a dream about seeing tornados in her rearview. I was like Oh PTL!!! She and her fam have been struggling intensely 4 a long time. I was really glad to hear her dream. That the season of that is over.

U know that's interesting Ryan. Thank u so much for that scripture. b/c that was the on the other hand part I was thinking about. I'm really torn about the whole thing. I will have to pray about that. Thank u so much!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down