awken out of dream, to my bed shaking intensely.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awken out of dream, to my bed shaking intensely.

Post by christi85 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Ok guys, this is really weird to me.

I was watching a service at my church. I saw my pastor praying in tongues. He was sitting on the altar kneeled down, face to the ground. In my dream I remember praying for the gift of interpretation.His prayer language in my dream sounded African almost. After I prayed in my dream for interpretation, I heard what was being said, "Can't Stop Christ's Will." There was a woman there who was going to lay hands on people for some reason, I can't remember why. but before she did, I woke up.

I was suddenly no longer dreaming. My bed began to rumble. I was scared, trying to figure out what was going on. Then it began to rumble more intensely and I felt like I was about to be pulled out of my body or something. I was really scared and thought something might be under my bed shaking it. I started calling out for my roommate to come in my room but she didn't hear me. I got up out of the bed a few seconds later and told her about what happened.

This was very strange to me. The last time I had an experience like this was back in January. I don't know what to make of them. Has anyone else had experiences like this? I have heard of sleep paralysis, but I was able to move, So I don't think it's that.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: awken out of dream, to my bed shaking intensely.

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:24 pm

were you able to open your eyes and move around and stuff? Sometimes I think its not sleep paralysis, but after going over the situation several times I come to that conclusion.

However if you are sure it wasnt that, then I really dont know what to make of it. I love the message of your dream. Sounds like you were given the interpretation and you were given the message of not being able to stop Christs Will. PRAISE GOD!!! :hooray:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Just a thought came into my head. Read Acts 4:31.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:53 am

Daph, I'm pretty sure I was awake and able to move around. If it sounds to you like a sleep paralysis thing, maybe it was. I am not used to those. I have never had them. If there is a next time (which I have prayed that there would not be) I will try and remember to try and move to test it and see if it is a sleep paralysis thing.

Honestly though, I don't think it was because my thought was I am going to get up and run. I was just to scared to do it immediately because it was so real to me that I thought there might be something under the bed, shaking it.

You're right about that daph!!!!!! I was really stoked about that "Can't Stop Christ's Will." Oh I love it! That's partly why I think it was some kind of attack, to try and test me and see if I would stand and say NO! You are trespassing. I dunno though.

Another good thing that came out of it is that when I got up and talked to my roommate (who's never dreamed b4 as far as I know) she told me a dream about seeing tornados in her rearview. I was like Oh PTL!!! She and her fam have been struggling intensely 4 a long time. I was really glad to hear her dream. That the season of that is over.

U know that's interesting Ryan. Thank u so much for that scripture. b/c that was the on the other hand part I was thinking about. I'm really torn about the whole thing. I will have to pray about that. Thank u so much!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top