Can't kill/stop the evil man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't kill/stop the evil man

Post by SheBelieves on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 am

Hello

I woke up in cold fear from this dream very early this morning:

There was a man who was trying to kill people. He kept getting close to me and many of those I love. No one was doing anything to stop him. Calls to 911 went unanswered. Cries for help fell on deaf ears. No policemen were in sight.

I used everything I could to kill him in order to stop him. I found a BIC pen and jabbed it in his neck. Blood spurted everywhere, but he just laughed like a hyena and kept charging people. I grabbed a 2X6 piece of lumber and whacked him over the head, it stunned him for a moment but he started in again trying to kill people. I found a shard of broken glass. I sliced his throat with it and then jabbed it up into his nasal/sinus passages. He fell down and it looked like he was dead - finally.

Just as I was resting and sighing relief, he emerged again and lunged at me, trying to kill me. I woke at that point, so I don't know how it ended.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't kill/stop the evil man

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:04 pm

This sounds like EXTREME spiritual warfare. The wonderful thing about this dream is that you didn't stop, despite the attempts that did NOT work.

These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation however the scripture that is in my heart as I read this is...

"...And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:7-10)

Continue to pray so that God can bring confirmation.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm

AMEN I totally agree! Sounds like a situation you are fighting desperately and trying to eradicate! Do you have any health issues? (not saying its the interpretation) But sometimes people who are battling health-wise might have a dream like this.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SheBelieves on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I guess I am at a loss as to your "positive" repsonses. wow

The fact that I kept going, did not stop, doesn't seem much comfort.... I still lost. :( So tired of doing it all right and still not getting the reward.

I AM fighting health and financial issues... in spite of standing in faith, the answers don't seem to come.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Why do you feel you lost? There is nothing to your dream that says you lost. What I see is preservence. Yes, your fight in the dream is hard, but how many people stop after the first attempt doesn't work? Not you! Remember, though it seems hard...you ALREADY won because Jesus has given you the victory.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top