Gang rape dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gang rape dream

Post by Veramo on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 am

Hi All,

I would appreciate it if anyone could please interpret the following dream. Thanks.

I saw a man murder his wife in their bedroom/house, and I saw him coming out of the house where his wife was murdered. He came out holding a small drug bottle; he went toward the parking lot. I saw my sister going toward that same direction to meet her boyfriend. I told her not to go there, but didnít want to tell her about the murder in front of the man, because the guy was right there and I did not want to frighten her. However she ignored my warning and went to meet her boyfriend at the parking lot, she had made up her mind to go with him and his friends (including the murderer) to his house. So I left her where she was getting into her boyfriendís car; all of a sudden I saw a very close friend of mine, coming toward me from an alley path crying hysterically. I asked her what was wrong she told me that she has been raped by a group of guys. While I was consoling her I saw my sister coming through the same pathway, holding her stomach and crying that she had been gang raped by her boyfriend and his friends, thank God she escaped because she would have been killed by the same murderer. As she was telling me this I saw her boyfriend coming behind her with bloodshot eyes. Instead of consoling my sister, I was scolding her; telling her that I had warned her not to go with them. I woke up a little bit afraid.

Veramo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gang rape dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 am

Veramo,

I believe this is a call to interceed for these woman. They may not be who they appear to be in the dream. I would ask the Father to intervene on their behalf and to give them stength physically and spiritually. I would also pray for warring angels to come with swords drawn to defend them. I truly believe this is a call to pray! I will be praying in agreement with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:49 pm

hi veramo...
i agree w/Connie....
also I just wanted to say sometimes seeing rape in drms might also mean a violation of some sort... but if you continue to pray and intercede, im Know that tthe Lord will protect and will continue to give you revelations..

God bless you

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top