Coast Guard Ship Sinking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coast Guard Ship Sinking

Post by Mariakitty on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 am

I was at some waterfront area, not sure where it is, but got the sense that it was either a huge lake or some kind of protected harbor.

I had some young relative with me, (who doesn’t exist on real life, but the "parents" do exist), a boy of about 8 yrs old.

I was with some other family members, (it kind of kept changing who was there – you know how some details in dreams can be fluid like that).

We were driving in a car to go to our boat t the waterfront. The parent’s of the boy wanted to find out about eating with us and the father seemed annoyed that we had not met up yet. (In real life the “father” is an actual cousin who just recently died).

We were out in the boat, and had allowed this young (fictitious) cousin to drive the boat. We heard helicopters and police boat sirens, and saw that there was a Coastguard ship half sunk, (it was black and orange in color though, not real coastguard colors that I know of). We heard them say over speakers, “These men are drowning, they’re going to perish, this thing is going down!!”

I told my brother to drive the boat and circle close to the buoys that the authorities had encircling the sinking ship. (In real life, my brother has his captains license.)

There were men floating on their backs, in deep distress, and we were looking for anyone who may need to be carried in as it did not appear that the proper authorities had enough rescue vessels out there.

It seemed like the vessel had been in peril overnight and this was the final hour, so to speak.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coast Guard Ship Sinking

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:35 am

Pray, pray, pray for them, God knows who is needing help. FYI Japan just had another 2 (7.4 mag) earthquake with possible tsunami.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 am

Amen to that, (regardless of interpretation, I agree, every dream is fodder for intercession!!)

Heavenly Father we ask for Your MERCY for the people of Japan, please shield them from this further destruction, Lord cause the flood waters to be held back and prevent further nuclear rector damage. I ask that through these circumstances You would bring many souls to a saving knowledge of Jesus. And whomever this dream refers to, Coast Guard, or any other ship, if literal dream, I ask that You protect these people and empower those who would be on hand to provide rescue. I ask these things in the Mighty Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen!!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Amen

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm in agreement I believe you were given the dream to pray about a future situation. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top