Elevator, Key & Nurse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elevator, Key & Nurse

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:32 am

Dream: I was about to enter an elevator with another female I was with, but when I pressed the button, nothing happened. A nurse, Alara from the nursing home (in the natural) where my husband is a resident, said she had to use the key to get us into the elevator. Once she unlocked the elevator the three of us proceeded in. The elevator was unusually large for an elevator, about the size of a small room. Alara was in the front of the elevator, while I was in the back standing on a platform or ledge about 2 Ft. above the elevator floor. The female I was with, was also standing there with me. I don't know for sure if we were going down, but I think so because I was going to work. I know going down indicates some kind of a trial, but being on the platform seems to indicate victory in the situation. I believe the female with me was an angel. Any takes on this dream?

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elevator, Key & Nurse

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:12 pm

any feelings asociated with this dream that seem to stand out? Elevators for me usually represent moving to a different level..or transition. Being with someone else while riding in an elevator usually (for me) represents that I am close to them in a situation.
Just some thoughts...
blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:57 pm

HI Daphanie, To me, it seems like something is going to be unleashed (key needed to unlock elevator). I believe a change is coming to my life. Recently I had another dream about an elevator with no controls, but it was taking me up automatically (Jesus is control). & in line for a promotion. There are two possibilities that I am thinking of 1) a problem at the nursing home with my husband (nurse, Alara), but I will be victorious or rise above it (standing on the ledge) or 2) I have been searching for a church, and I am going to a new church for a three-day conference next week. My pastor moved back to TX. The other person with me could be an angel or a person that I will be somehow involved with. Either way, I feel there will be some changes in my life. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my dream. Many blessings to you.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top