white boxes with red ribbons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

white boxes with red ribbons

Post by brittanyivory7 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 pm

in the vision i was leading worship at an event and there were white gift boxes and each had a red ribbon tied on them...they were falling from above into the crowd of people...it was almost like rain...it was beautiful :)

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: white boxes with red ribbons

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:19 am

This makes me think of one of the best Praise & Worship songs EVER!!! "Let it rain" here is a link where you can listen to it even if you know it lol!

Are you in worship IRL? The gifts could indicate that this is a true gift from God and that you will impart your gift on many (the gift boxes falling into the crowd) OR whenever you are leading praise and worship that the presence of the Lord will be present in a big way.

Just some scriptures:

Jas 5:18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit"

Heb 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:

Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

This is just my thoughts and not an interpretation.

God bless you sister huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 am

yes i'm very familiar with the song...it's absolutely beautiful!!!...IRL i've been getting A LOT of confirmation from God to basically "lead His young generation back into His presence through worship"...i've always been a singer songwriter but only in my own privacy...i've always been too shy and timid to let anyone see that side of me...only recently have people started noticing...this vision just may be another confirmation Scratch Chin ...this vision has definitely gave me another Holy push from God...satan has been trying to block me from sharing this gift with people through fear, judgement, self-conciousness, etc....from this vision it does look like "The gifts could indicate that this is a true gift from God and that you will impart your gift on many (the gift boxes falling into the crowd) OR whenever you are leading praise and worship that the presence of the Lord will be present in a big way."...God has actually told me both of those things before and confirmed it with other visions...thank you for obeying the voice of God...you've truly helped to confirm a bunch!...

woo hoo

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 pm

I know what your talking about when you say you wright your own stuff. I do the same but feel also feel to shy to show anyone my stuff or actually believe in myself. I believe that this desire that is in you is definately from God. It is He who puts these dreams in our hearts and it's not from ourselves. I absolutely love music especially P&W music! It just takes me to another level!

I too received prophetic word about praise and worship and was so astouned, 'cause I didn't expect it and didn't believe in myself. I can sing but I'm certainly far from a pro! Lol!! I think that is why I was so surprised about that word I received.

Just believe in yourself 'cause it definately is from God and He gave you this gift to use and won't let you down in it.

Be blessed!!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Absolutely! Praise God for you! I'm so looking forward to hearing your music in the future. woo hoo

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello,
I would like to address the symbolism for you in your dream.
The gift boxes represent "a gift". They are falling from above (heaven) indicating this gift is from God. The gift boxes are white, white symbolizing the Holy Spirit. The ribbons are red, red symbolizing the anointing, the anointing of the Holy Spirit. So step out and use that gift for the Lord is with you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 pm

I too am a songwriter and musician, so I'm very familiar with the intimidation you're facing. When a person shares a very intimate part of oneself such as a song and it is criticized it can hurt very much. I'm slowly learning, however, if a song comes from God and He in His wisdom gives it to me, then it's my responsibility to share it with others. If I share it in the way the Holy Spirit directs, in His timing, and people criticize, then they're really criticizing God, not me.

I know many Christian musicians who will say, "Oh, I'm not very good" and other such self-depreciating comments thinking it makes them sound humble.

I caught myself doing that once and the Holy Spirit said to me "So, the gift I gave you is no good?" I had to repent.

The Bible says every good and perfect gift comes from above, and it seems to me in this dream you got good and perfect gifts. Be sure to treat those gifts with the respect they deserve and don't let the fear of man be a snare to you.

Last edited by Deborah on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 pm

I absolutely agree with Christi! You have definate confirmation about this gift from God! You go girl and use this gift!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Oh amen Deborah!!!! Such wise words! I love it xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJahs on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

One Door wrote:Hello,
The gift boxes represent "a gift". They are falling from above (heaven) indicating this gift is from God. The gift boxes are white, white symbolizing the Holy Spirit. The ribbons are red, red symbolizing the anointing, the anointing of the Holy Spirit. So step out and use that gift for the Lord is with you.

To add....
They are GIFTS of the Holy Spirit
White = Purity & Holiness of the Holy Spirit
Red = Power & Anointing of the Holy Spiirt
I have seen this same vision during another worship service but the presents were multi-colored.
I also see in your vision your mom with you ministering to a mulitude of women (but not limited too) This is a prophetic vision & artwork for you to come.
I was asked to give you this drawing... I'm just passing thru this forum. Please copy & save pix. God Bless!
Click link for full pix if cut-off.
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/DrawForGod/WhiteBoxesRedRibbons1.jpg

God's NinJahs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm

I just LOVE these pictures of you Ninja!!!! God bless :hooray:

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 am

Yeah, awesome, NinJah! woo hoo

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm

wooooowwww!...you guys are AMAZING! thanks so much...Ninjah are you sure it was my mom?!...she's freaking out right now lol!...my sister is planning this organization for young women that God has put in her heart to create...could it have been her that you saw?...

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top