Multiple Dreams in One Night! Seeking Clarity!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Dreams in One Night! Seeking Clarity!!

Post by blessed1 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi all,

I have been praying a lot lately about a specific decision regarding my job. Basically, I'm trying to decide whether to give up a part of the job and really need the Lord's direction. I'm hoping the answer could possibly be in these multiple dreams that I had all in one night. I would just like to get others' insight to help point out something I may not be seeing.

In the first dream, I had been teaching my children's Sunday school class and they had done a paper craft that required lots of glue. My daughter, who often helps me in class, spread them all out in a curvy line on the floor to dry. When I saw this, it seemed it was time to clean up and go, so I said "I hope these are dry now" and I stacked them all up. Next dream, my husband and I are eating ice-cream with the youth pastor at our church, but he is eating rice. He has the Rice-A-Roni box beside his plate and asks me "what kind of rice do you think is the best?" and I answered "the kind you are eating"! It seems in both of these dreams, we are anticipating moving into a new house, and one of us gets a message from our real life neighbor saying that the house is almost ready for us and it has a new fridge and dryer! In the third dream, I was driving in my parents' neighborhood and then I was walking and saw a girl who looked very familiar, not IRL, and she looked like she had been burned. She was walking with someone pushing a hospital bed with a patient, whom I was thinking had also been burned. (Crazy!) The girl was smiling and seemed real friendly. I was thinking I needed to go get a cake and asked her which grocery store had the best. The guy beside her told me where to go and I went. The next scene, I am leaving the store and this lady walking in with a couple of others says "can't you see the sign? You need to wait until we walk in!" I thought she was so rude and I turned around after I'd walked out and said "RUUUDE" very loudly. In the 4th dream, I was looking into a restaurant window that was newly built and about to open. I was curious about it and went in. I remember thinking it was a Mexican restaurant and it had a lot of separate dining rooms with different names. I walked into the back room and saw the workers standing there around a table. They looked up and saw me and I just turned around and left. Lastly, I was at an indoor pool trying to find some flip-flps to put on. There was a big pile of them beside the pool. I kept trying on different ones and they didn't fit or were too weird! lol! I finally found two flip-flops that fit, but they weren't a pair- one was yellow and one green and I put them on and went! what

Sorry for the length! Can anyone help, please?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple Dreams in One Night! Seeking Clarity!!

Post by blessed1 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 am

:bump:

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:47 pm

My first thoughts are it seems to sort of be a theme of 'which is the best'. Could it be your inner conflict on what you should do and what is the right decision? Do you wonder IRL if you are ready for this job change? If so, could that possibly coinside to the projects and the glue~hoping that they were ready?? Also, a thought that came to mind is, are you afraid that you might get 'burned' if you make the wrong decision?? In the end, with the flip flops, even if the shoes weren't perfect, it seems like you made the best of it~with what was available. Please know that I am only a fellow member, not an interpreter. These are my thoughts only, if it doesn't fit, please disregard. scratching chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 am

Thank you, Daisy!! You have really given me a whole new perspective on these dreams and a lot to think and pray about! The theme you mention really makes sense. No, I don't necessarily feel like I will get burned if I make the wrong decision, but I do still feel conflicted on what to do. I don't believe I've gotten a clear answer from the Lord yet. I'm still waiting for the writing on the wall! lol! I'm thinking He wants me to keep seeking and pressing in and I know I will get the answer eventually. praying

Bless You

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 am

Absolutely! There are many times I have felt that same conflicting feelings. The best way for me has always been the way peace and righteousness...whatever I felt peaceful about, and whatever seemed to be the right thing in my heart has always ended up turning out in the end for me. Letting peace and righteousness be my guide has never let me down. Here's a scripture that comes to mind...
Isaiah 60:17 Instead of bronze I will bring gold, Instead of iron I will bring silver, Instead of wood, bronze, And instead of stones, iron. I will also make your officers peace, And your magistrates righteousness."

Once again, these are only my thoughts....hope I have helped somehow. I will be praying for you, and that God will just give you such a peace and clarity of what is the right thing for you. I just have a hunch though, no matter what you choose...that God sees your heart and that you will make the best of the situation, just like with the flip flops. I also have a feeling that God will end up blessing you more that you could ever had imagined, like the script says...instead of bronze he will give you gold! praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Thank you again, Daisy!! I really appreciate your sweet encouragement and the prayers, too! You're right, He definitely knows my heart and He will guide me with the peace I need.

You have been a wonderful help to me! :praiseg-d:

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 am

O Im so glad! Bless you Blessed1!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top