Buying Running shoes - really need help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying Running shoes - really need help!

Post by JohnWilliams on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:55 am

The past two weeks has been really bad for me as I am constantly fighting with God over something which I think He said. I have a problem and asked God to take it away - heal it! He told me that He is going to heal it in a certain way, which goes against what I believe in. Last night I was fighting with Him about my friend, Eric. He is the guy of all the dreams that I have posted so far! I have searched for more instant ways to get healed, even stuff that is against the word of God. And ways which He clearly told me not to do - which I didn't do naturally!
Last night I dreamed that I was in a department store looking for running shoes, I knew Eric has bought his shoes already, and that I must get some as we were starting something to do with running together. I took a pair of adidas but was looking for something else aswell, a pair of nikes. They didn't have anything that i liked. I then saw this unusual pair which was made up of pink strings. I put the adidas pair on the ground and sat right next to it. When I put on the string running shoes they turned into sandals, and I thought to myself - this is the kind of shoes Jesus had when He was here!

Then this morning when I prayed about it - I think I heard God said that it has begun. What I don't know, maybe our healing?

I just need help

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buying Running shoes - really need help!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:53 am

John,

One very important note about the Lord. It is in His timing and for His glory that we may magnify His name for our healing. I am not an interpreter but this is my thought. He wants you to totally trust Him on this and fighting Him on the issue is most likely not the best way to handle that. I know that it can be difficult to put our total trust in Him but that is what He is asking you to do.

Be blessed and know that He is God!

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top