AGGRESSIVE CONFRONTATION, BLACK TAR IN MY HOME, AND SKIING FROM A TREE???? Anyone???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AGGRESSIVE CONFRONTATION, BLACK TAR IN MY HOME, AND SKIING FROM A TREE???? Anyone???

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 am

Part 1. Starts out with this really mean person from my past. She has taken advantage of a lot of people in the Lord, and hurt A LOT of people...one including me. In my dream I was in my fathers house (my childhood home) and she shows up like we are buddies or pals. She asks me for money and gives me some kind of sob story. In the past it was very common for me to give her money. She was mad that I wouldn't give her what she wanted, and somehow in the dream I ended up fighting aggressively with her. I was trying to scratch her in the face and scratch her eyes out. I wasn't hurt in the dream at all, not a scratch on me. I dont remember much else, besides her driving away in a shiny black sports car. IRL if you knew me I wouldn't hurt a fly, I have never been in a fight in my life, and believe me if it came down to it irl this woman could beat me in a fight in about 2 sec flat.

Part 2. Then I'm in a different house, and this time my husband was there, we were in a new house in the dream (not our house irl). We didn't realize when we bought this house that there was some kind of smoke stack next to us in a field that burns stuff. The shape looked like a huge beaker, it was as tall as a 2 story house...big and round on the bottom and then coming up there was a skinnier smoke stack where the smoke came out. I could see this from our HUGE picture/bay window that was two stories high. In the dream they were burning maple trees. It was putting a tar like substance all over our wall on the inside~starting at the crown molding and working its way down the wall onto a picture frame (couldnt see what was kind of picture was in the frame). I started complaining about it, and then called to find who was responsible for the burning. My husband was really passive about it. (IRL~I would be the one that would call and make sure something similar to this would get taken care of. I can be pretty avid if it came down to it, and I needed to get somebody to come out and fix something they did wrong...I would talk to the right person to get it done~I wouldn't be mean about it..but I wouldn't let up until it got fixed.) Two guys came to our house to see what was happening. I was avid about them fixing it. They said they had a special cloth, and then showed me how it wiped the tar right away! It was amazing! Then they said they were going to find another maple tree to burn, but they were going to do it somewhere else! I was happy with the outcome! Then I was outside of the house and I saw the cops, and thought of the first part of the dream. I didn't really feel to scared of them, I remember thinking my actions toward the mean person in the first part of my dream was out of self defense. They didn't question me or try to arrest me or anything.

Part 3. I was skiing (IRL I dont know how to ski) and I knew I was holding a big tree above my head that was acting as if it were a hot air balloon! I didn't look up to see it, but could feel that I was holding the bottom of the trunk of the tree in my hands, and could feel the roots~my arms were above my head! As I was skiing, I was managing to go through a trailed forest with this big tree acting as a guide. We were on the path, and there were other trees all around us. I wasn't crashing, or having a hard time skiing, the tree was guiding me. In the dream it was a breeze, not challenging at all~it felt freeing....and also BOTH my kids had sleds TIED ONTO ME and were also being dragged along the path with me! WE were having fun!

Thats it! Need lots of help with this one....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AGGRESSIVE CONFRONTATION, BLACK TAR IN MY HOME, AND SKIING FROM A TREE???? Anyone???

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:14 pm

prt1,, u hav any unresloved issues wiv this ''buddy''

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AGGRESSIVE CONFRONTATION, BLACK TAR IN MY HOME, AND SKIING FROM A TREE???? Anyone???

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:58 pm

hi.. i only read the 1st drm..so far..

in it i blve God is showing u ur inner frustration w//her.. ur anger towards her.. to me when GOd shows this type of drm 2me.. it means i need healing . that i have wounds that need 2b healed...smetimes i dnt even know it till He shows me, b /c He wants me to be whole.. PTL

bandaid But our God is good.. He heals!! I think He wants u to pray specifically for ur healing..so u can be set free frm any past deep wounds..

:hooray:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:16 am

I think you guys r both right with part one! I have been thinking about it, and praying on it. I'm really bringing my heart to the Lord with this. I think my greatest frustration is with myself, because it took me so long to stand up for myself, IRL I finally did stand up to her, but with my words, it just took me a long time to see the truth of Gods word. This girl was a big bully, and did it all in the name of the Lord and false prophecy. I have always had a hard time standing up for myself IRL when it comes to friendships...but am learning better boudaries...though it is still a struggle for me. Pt. 3 I felt free, maybe that symbolizes my victory.... Thanks guys for your posts...any other thoughts??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:55 am

I'm so mad - I just typed a post to your dream and as I was wrapping it up, my cursor caused the page to go to another webpage and I lost the post... Censored i dunno lol!

So here is attempt #2, these are just my thoughts...

I'm in agreement that the 1st dream is about unresolved emotions/feelings regarding this girl from your past. I think the 2nd dream is the Lord showing you what needs to happen. The maple trees burning made me think of “bittersweet”. They remind me of external things that impact and can do damage to your life/soul (your house) if left unchecked. You recognize that damage is occurring so you take a stand and declare that this will not happen anymore, that was damaged must be restored. And the ones responsible for creating the damage repair it. At first I thought that the men who cleaned the walls were angels but that can’t be the case because they later tell you that they’re going to burn the trees elsewhere. The key here is that you know your rights (Luke 10:19) and you stand in that authority so they have to comply. The cops to me represent spiritual authority here. Like in spiritual warfare after demons are commanded out, God is praised and asked to fill the void that’s left so that evil can’t return.
I agree that the 3rd dream is about victory. This will sound like it’s out of left field, but I believe that the tree represents your faith. When you step out and take action in faith, things you never imagined can happen (skiing). Phil 4:13 comes to mind here. This scene is showing you the freeness of being in Christ, it’s your spiritual freedom that you’re seeing and the kids being tied to you is you guiding their faith formation and you as a family experiencing the joy of the Lord.

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free,[a] and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
John 8:31-36
31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”
34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks so much Lola for your insight! Your post brings me great joy! It is so true that I was a slave to wrong doctrine (Legalism and constantly being in fearful expectation of Gods Judgement~and all for the 'profit' of this false 'prophet')~but thankfully I do now know the TRUTH of the word of God! Even though I went many years enslaved to the lies of the enemy~God has delivered me to know the truth! What I went through then was very bitter~but now I taste the sweetness of the Lord and his Grace. Thankfully this experience did teach me many life lessons (bitter then~sweet now), and though I still sometimes struggle with setting boundaries, I do know what is right and with the Lords strength he will continue to help me for the future. I did also feel like the tree could be me walking in faith, or resting in the Lord and his ability to help me in the future. I guess sometimes Im afraid of bumping into the person in pt. 1, but knowing that the spiritual authorities were there helps bring rest and peace to my mind not to be afraid of this mean bully. I have another dream posted that kind of goes with the 3rd part of this dream. I listed it "Moving/Migrating to a distant land, Cant find the drivers seat." One of the other members helped open part of that one up for me. When I opened what I thought was the drivers door, it ended up being a truck bed, then I got to my location without getting in the drivers seat. Meaning being for me to find 'rest' and when I do God will bring me to my destination. I think the tree/faith/rest all tie into what God is speaking to me in this time. The part about my kids' faith being formed makes me so happy and excited...now that I know the truth they get to have the blessings of a true christian walk with God from kids on. I was easily led astray when I first came to God because I wasn't raised in the house of God...but my kids def wont have to worry about not knowing the truth! Another 'sweet' blessing that has come out of all of this! Bless you Lola~and thank you so much again!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:32 am

Another thought that comes to my mind is that when the guys came to clean up the mess, it was super easy~no big deal. The things that have happened in my past are super easy for God to heal and clean up....no permanent damage done! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top