Hair Symbol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hair Symbol

Post by eyeoflight on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:50 am

Hello All, I am being greatly blessed by this ministry and hope to become a contributor soon. I have a couple of dreams posted and await confirmation on them. Meantime I want to submit a question about what HAIR in dreams may be a symbol of. I've had 2 dreams this week where I saw myself with very big, natural, long, high hair. 1st dream it was reddish brown & very high & poofy. 2nd dream it was dk brown/black w/gray or light patches. Any thoughts about what hair represents? Scratch Chin

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair Symbol

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Hair often represents holiness/righteousness. Read Judges 14-16 for the story of Samsom. Here's how Mia described it in an earlier post (you may want to do a search on the site using "hair" to see the various ways hair has appeared in dreams):

Hair biblically symbolizes holiness. People assume it means strength because Samson had long hair and when it was cut his strength was gone. But his hair was symbol of his sanctity (holiness) and his covenant with God. When it was cut the symbol for his sanctity was severed. His sanctity was the source of his strength not his hair.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 pm

What does fake blue hair symbolizes?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am

Sponsored content