Parked ON A Dirt Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parked ON A Dirt Road

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:16 am

There was a very narrow dirt road. I was parked on the right side and another vehicle was parked on the left side directly across from me. We seemed to be waiting for something. There was only a narrow passage for other vehicles to pass between us (right through the middle-from the back of us to the front). This was not a heavily traveled area. Occasionaly a vehicle was slowly pass between us ( maybe about three vehicles the whole time we were parked there (always approaching from our back to our front). Then we saw a great big bulldozer approaching from the back and there was no way it could pass through the middle of us, so we began to make way for it.

Note: I feel it has something to do with the narrow path of following Jesus. Not many pass through.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parked ON A Dirt Road

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 am

I agree with you. As I was reading your dream, that scripture was ringing in my heart.

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." (Matthew 7:13-14)

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Thanks Cholette for your response. That is confirmation of what I felt. Any idea why I was parked on the side of the road and the significance of the bulldozer and why the other car & I made way for it? Have a blessed day.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:50 am

Well, these are just my thoughts and not an interpretation so pray and make sure this is the message God is sending to you.

The fact that you are parked says to me that you may be stagnated. The bulldozer seems negative to me because its purpose is to CLEAR the roads whenever there is something in the way. Could this be the enemy? I do know that stagnation is the enemy's friend because that's when he can slow down our progress towards God and our destiny! The fact that you were going to make room for it "puzzles" me though. How did you feel?

Like I said, these are just thoughts and not an interpretation. Discern this in prayer.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:14 pm

I looked up the word BULLDOZER in the dictionary. A POWERFUL TRACTORLIKE MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH A BROAD BLADE FOR MOVING EARTH, USED IN BUILDING ROADS AND IN OTHER CONSTRUCION WORK. That makes me think it is on a positive note. Our moving could mean making a way for new construction, a new path. IN a Christian dream book I have it states: TRACTOR: POWERFUL WORK: SLOW BUT POWERFUL MINISTRY; PREACHING (when plowing). The bulldozer could mean a powerful ministry is on it's way, but how does that connect with me? I think there is some kind of connection.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top