I was not awake but I was totally asleep.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was not awake but I was totally asleep.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:38 am

Hi beloveds children of the most high.

I had a hard time sleeping tonight and then I was finally starting to fall asleep. I was not awake but not totally asleep, I was like in that in between state.

I was in my bedroom and I was talking to my cousin on the phone and we were sharing how we were feeling about the elections. As we were talking I looked out my bedroom window and I saw all these military officers and police officers on tanks pulling into my complex. They were getting out of their tanks and began patrolling the area and I noticed they were all over the place patrolling peoples coming and going and my heart began to pound really fast. I began to tell my cousin something is very wrong and all of a sudden my phone cut off.Then the officer steps in front of my window and he says in a loud voice," we are controlling all phone conversations and No one is to talk about Obama to anyone!" I came right out of that in between state with my heart racing and pounding wide awake and now I can not go back to sleep.

Thanks for any insight.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I was not awake but I was totally asleep.

Post by Cholette on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:44 am

Could it be that the police officers represented "authority"...God's authority...letting you know to cut off communication and to discontinue your worries regarding this election? To speak against anything that God is doing is speaking against HIS WILL...even when we don't understand why things happen.

My heart aches for you Jeanie because I know how disappointed you are regarding the outcome of this election. You and I corresponded within another thread regarding this and I stated that we needed to focus on God regardless the outcome of the election. I believe in Psalms 75 (?) it says that promotion comes from the Lord...he sets up one and puts down another. As people of God, we need to get in agreement with GOD...not man...and lets get excited about what HE has planned for this country. We are NOT sure of our future, but we are DEFINATELY sure that we serve a faithful God and He will not let His children down. In fact, He will bless us in the midst of it!!!!

Rest in God's love...He causes all things to work together for OUR good!!! I am feeling that there may be some wonderful blessings in store in the midst of all of this IF we can get in agreement with God.

Love ya

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:58 am

Hi Cholette,

In this in between state it was not a good thing and felt nothing like the Lord at all! They were not just doing it to me they were all over and it was the kind of fear that is so not of the Lord! I was not talking on the phone in an unhealthy way at all.

I do not know if disappointed is the word on how I am feeling. I just know I am still stirred in my spirit in regards all that has taken place and it has been there every since before the election so weeping and speaking in tongues is all that comes out. So I can not explain it. My concern is about the ban on same sex marriage and for Abortion. On another note I know the Lord can turn this around for good. I am believing and trusting in the Lord, he allows things for a purpose and a plan. My prayer is for Obama's protection and for his family. I desire to see him filled with the Lords spirit.I am on my face before my Beloved more then ever because we should not stop praying but pray more then ever right now.

Take care and Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top