Bride's maid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bride's maid

Post by Sirianta on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:55 pm

I dreamt that I was a bride's maid at a wedding of a lady that I don't know. I fealt very honoured that she picked me to be one of the bride's maids. The whole dream was about us getting ready for the wedding. We drove with her dad to the place where the wedding was to take place and we went into a room where we got dressed and got ready. The bride's maids and myself were wearing white flowy long skirts and aqua / turquoise tops. I had on a turquoise t-shirt with my skirt:lol!: and thought to myself that I can not wear this 'cause it will be disrespectfull to the bride. Then she helped me pick out a top from her wardrobe that will match the other bride's maids tops. I fitted a turquoise dress that was made out of lace and it was much to short!!! I thought that maybe I could wear it as a top over the skirt. But it was also to open on top and I fealt too exposed. IRL I don't like wearing tops that shows cleavage, I like to cover up lol! .

Then I had to do something with my hair 'cause it wasn't blow dryed or anything, just kinda hanging loose. Then I thought I just wish I could quickly drive home to get a top and do something with my hair, but I knew I would get lost 'cause I didn't know the way home.

Then I took a white plastic bag and there was pins in it that I could use to pin up my hair and there was a big white flower with glitter on it that I could put in my hair. I was relieved and knew that this stuff belonged to me. In the end I was sorted with a top and my hair was sorted.

I also had flashes in my dream of the bride in white and a light green as well as the brides maids and myself. I looked to my shoulder and saw that I had on a light green jacket. Although in the beginning everything was white and turquoise, now it was white and light green.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bride's maid

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:02 am

Could a brides maid indicate to help the bride (church) getting ready for the wedding (Jesus coming back)?

I just came upon this verse:

Jer2:32 - "Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? Yet my people have forgotten me, days without number" In the dream I didn't have the right clothing on. This is interesting. I love trying to get answers from the Word of God!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm

In my Bible I found Psalm 52:8 "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God."

Then Jeremiah 11:16 "The Lord called your name, Green Olive Tree, Lovely and of Good Fruit"

Green to me could represent growth, something that is not dead. The bride is not only pure (white) , she is also not dead (green).

I think it's interesting we posted such similar dreams only 2 hours apart.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh Deborah that is such beautiful scriptures!!! It still blow my mind too that we posted kind of the same dreams. Maybe we'll minister together one day thumbs huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:01 am

Who knows? Well, God knows! :glory:

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down