Becoming famous and marrying a king

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becoming famous and marrying a king

Post by star_lilli on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:25 pm

I've had two dreams in this series now.. (great stories not sure if they mean anything)
The one i have already posted:
I am in bed, or in my parents place... and i'm going about my usual routines and all of a sudden there are all these people wanting to meet me and know me, like I was famous, I was gob smacked at their keeness and eagerness to know me.. It wasnt scary or anything just overwhelming

The second half of this dream I had last night was like a continution

the first half was me cleaning out my grandparents old house,
-------------*they have both passed away long since my granfather 15 years ago and my grandmother 5 years ago*----------------
In my cleaning up I was folding up some dooners and my gradfather was standing behind me and said "thats not how you fold them up" and proceeded to show me, so that would fit in a bag like a sleeping bag bag...
At this point i was woken up by my sister in RL it was about 4 am i think. I'd just like to say that this dream is a little funny because my grandparents had a soft furnishing business making dooners, sheets, bedspreads etc and packing them and shipping them off.

The second half of dreaming was a continuation from the dream on the weekend..

Being famous, as I was famous..; I was proposed to by a very wealthy man, who owned a very large, old house (it was almost like travelling back in time to the early 1800's) who wanted me to help him look after the house and 'restore it' and that my only 'lot' in life was to deal with his younger half sister as both her parents where dead, she was older school age (like 15) and he was happy for her to live with him, and 'everyone' kept telling me to turf her out of the house or send her to boarding school, because she was really awful, and such a painful person to know. But I refused to listen to this 'gossip' as such and I got to know her she was really nice. I didnt see her living there as a burden at all, we got along really well.. And then I found out that he was a King.

any idea's on what this means?

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Becoming famous and marrying a king

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Do you feel a calling towards people?? Broken people by chance, maybe that have had a hard lot in life?? I didn't see part two till just now. I posted on the first part of this dream from a different post of yours that didn't include part two. I wonder if God is calling you to bring restoration to His people, and His house (the church), and Im wondering if the King is symbolic for Jesus....which would go along with the first part of my thoughts I gave just a little while ago. Once again, Im wondering if this means that God is getting ready to increase you and your ability to reach others for Him. Please know that I am just a fellow member, and not an interpreter. These are just my thoughts. As you pray on this, you will know if this is what the dream means or not. Bless You

Last edited by Daisy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Another thought is that if you were engaged to be a kings wife~that would make you a queen! I believe God is telling you that you are of GREAT importance to Him, and what you have to offer Him is very important to Him and those around you! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by star_lilli on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:17 am

I have wondered these things myself esp in relation to your comments on the 1st part of the dream.
I have helped 'broken' people in the past; mainly because i'e been at the right place at the right time. And you're right i do understand them because of my own brokeness in the past. But here the purpose ends... I am so affected by what I hear and see of these broken people that afterwards I feel so much pain inside my heart that I cry so much I am of no use to anyone. And i know they do not want my pity; But i feel so much hurt and pain because i know they are hurting. if that makes sense.

As the the other part... Becoming a queen... I've no idea how to be a queen; maybe its best if I dont know til afterwards. But I am single.. lol

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi again star~ I can totally relate to your feelings with broken people. Because I know how it feels to be hurt, rejected, and unloved...I can carry such a heavy burden for others...so much that it can effect my quality of life. So EVERYTHING you said makes total sense to me. I personally have really been learning some things about this lately, I will share with you...#1 that I am to reach out in love to the broken people God puts into my path, but not to make them my best friends...just to give whatever encouragement I can give them with my love and the word of God...#2 I have learned that these burdens are WAY too heavy to carry on my own, after I encourage and sow the word of God, knowing that God is faithful and He will send someone to water those seeds and cause them to grow, and most importantly I'm suppose to also pray and intercede for them...then the burden goes back on God who can do ALL things. #3 because I care so much about people, I have to limit the amount of time I spend trying to helping these people, and only do what I'm capable to do, otherwise I will be SO drained that I wont be able to have enough energy to do the other things God wants me to do during the day. These things have helped me very much...and I am still working on these things and a work in progress right now...hopefully somehow this has helped you too. If not, please just toss it aside. As far as the queen part of the dream goes...I'm thinking that God is trying to show you how incredibly important, valuable, and special you are to Him. I think the gifts and talents you have to offer God's people are very valuable too! Think of the importance a Queen has in her kingdom. I think God want YOU to know you are of HIGH importance and GREAT value to Him. Again, just my thoughts.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by star_lilli on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Thanks very much. It does make alot of sense.

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top