Telephone call

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telephone call

Post by happiness80 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi all
Does anyone have any ideas on ringing someone on the telephone but the call isnt answered?

I had a dream where I was making a call but could actually see the persons phone and they were not there to answer the call. In the dream I was thinking "They've still got the same number".

I know the telephone represents communication, intercession in many ways. I have had lots of dreams with texts and phone calls but have never had one where I am making a call and the person is not there to pick up the phone?

Any ideas?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Telephone call

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm

sometimes in my dreams when i cant hear the othr person or something like that it's hindrances.. or kinda like they're not getting the message, sorta speak..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Yes, that's what I was thinking as well...the person you're contacting for whatever reason isn't getting the message. Since they're not picking up, it could be a play on scene (vs play on words) in that they aren't picking up on what you're saying or they're ignoring what you're saying...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks guys,

Yes I knew it was about communication, Lola that sentence really stood out what you said, "In that they arent picking up on what you're saying".
I just need clarity about whether or not this is something I have to keep in prayer and keep waiting on God as to what I should do....

Will continue to pray

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top