A car ride then we ride bikes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A car ride then we ride bikes

Post by zaksflower on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Well so anyways this dream starts out in a parking lot and theres other cars and people coming out of a building but i cant see there faces. But i do see my husbands mother with really no expression standing in front of the building asking my husband where hes going. and im in a car and and i see my husband in a car telling his mom he has to go get soming. So i follow him out of the parking lot and im like trying to catch him and he sees me and gets into a turning lane and trys to turn into some different parking lot but hesitates quickly and and keeps driving straight and im calling out his name out the window and he just looks at me sad and kinda angry like why would you do that to me? and im still trying to catch up to him and talk to him but i cant control the car to well im sorta swerving and then i go up on the side of the road then back down quickly behind my husband and then all of a sudden were ridding bikes and i say zak zak im sorry im sorry and he looks back and im kinda out of breath trying to petal this bike over a little hill and then he holds out his hand and pull me up by himand holds me and bikes dissapear and were fine please can some one tell me what this means? thankyou

zaksflower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A car ride then we ride bikes

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:33 pm

This dream seems kind of tied into the other dream you had about the storm in your livingroom. Driving a car usually represents something that will happen in your life. It sounds like you and your husband may face a difficult time, and you'll feel at fault. But because you have difficulty controlling the car in your dream, I think it may be something that happens that you really have no control over. Your husband may seem upset at first, but you two will get through it together. I think this is God's way of telling you that things will be ok.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top