God works fast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God works fast

Post by Destine on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm

I had a dream back in February where I was in my van with my family, (on our way to church) and I had my phone in my hand, and it was broken. I put my phone back into my purse and when my dad made a sharp turn, I picked up my purse and the phone was put back together! Instead of going to church, we went to a neighbors house (I don't know who the lady was) and I kept hearing this bark coming from her house, she excused herself to let her dog out, And once she came back my dad asked her if it would be alright for us to walk her dog, she said sure. Now the dog was friendly, but when the dog saw me, the dog started to whine and bark like it was trying to tell me something, and I was really confused. So, I looked up what the symbol of a van, I found out it means transitioning to a new church. A week later after this dream, my mom tells me that we are going to leave our church. I was shocked on how fast that dream manifested, Also what was I found to be really interesting was that on my last Sunday (I didn't know it was my last Sunday at the time) I told my friend "I really want to leave this church", three days later my mom tells me were leaving. God really works fast!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top