Please intrepert - Snake biting my hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please intrepert - Snake biting my hands

Post by HELENAD on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 am

I dreamt that a man I know put a red/black/white cobra at my feet and left me in the room I was in by myself. I placed a white towel over it and then grabbed it just underneath the head. It was still able to manuver to bite my hands. It bit both my hands three times on each hand. Somehow the poison did not affect me and the punture wounds disappeared before my eyes. I don't remember how I got rid of the snake or even if I did. I just remember waking up abruptly. I am conflicted about the dream.

I also dreamt (the first dream) about the same man a month ago that he was standing before me as four different men all looking the same...his real life appearance. Not that I know what he looks like naked, but each one of them were naked. There was nothing else significant about the dream.

The other dream (the second dream) I had about the same man was that we were living together in the country and we had two twin boys that were five years old. We seemed very happy in the dream. We had a nice house with a long driveway. It was picturesque.

I need help with these dreams.

HELENAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please intrepert - Snake biting my hands

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:18 am

Hi Helen
My first question is do you know this man in real life?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by HELENAD on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 am

Yes. I do. We work together and are close friends. He has been going through a tough time and I have been praying for him.

HELENAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top