Eye operations..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eye operations..

Post by traveller on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi folks, I'd like some feedback on this dream I had:

In the dream I saw individual people getting eye operations. I saw two people, one male who was the doctor and a female helping him operate on each person. There was only one person being operated on at a time. They were behind clear glass so I saw them but I couldn't see all the details of the operation(s). Somehow there was someone filming and I actually saw what was being filmed at one stage, however what the person was filming was also only up to a certain level as the filmer wasn't allowed into the room where the operation was, so the filming took place by filming through the glass, so the same amount as I could see. Somehow I could see what he'd filmed was the same as what I saw but I was still watching the operation(s) through my own eyes if that makes sense..and my own sight was clearer than what the filmer filmed, as that looked kind of shaky.
Then, another person got operated on hiding part of their left eye and I wondered what that looked like? I got some explanation: somehow this person had an eye that had sagged below his normal eye or it was a really big eye connected to his normal eye? The doctor put some skin over the cheekbone area to cover the sagging eye part and to make the eye a normal sized eye again. I didn't quite understand this or wondered how this worked?
No specific negative or positive feelings, more a wondering how this worked..
End dream

Last edited by traveller on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot line)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eye operations..

Post by traveller on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Anyone?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top