Coconut & Fat Baby?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coconut & Fat Baby?

Post by happiness80 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi all, Just some parts of a dream I had the other night that stumped me,

In this dream I was holding a coconut, I opened it and started drinking the milk inside. Then I was looking at someone's baby and commented at how fat the baby was. He certainly was chubby, this baby then sat up and seemed to have grown up a little as he started drinking his own bottle. I just couldn't believe how fat he was!
This dream seemed to take place at my auntys home who lives in a different region to me however I was born in that region and am close to my aunt.

I thought this dream was weird, I love coconut by the way irl :)

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut & Fat Baby?

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Just thoughts...

The first part of the dream with the coconut reminding me of enjoying the fruit of your labor...as for the baby, maybe something big has started up in that region?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:30 am

Hi Lola,

Yes i thought the same thing with the coconut as its hard work opening one up but it's worth it in the end! Im still stumped with the baby part, cant think of anything I know of that may be happening in that region or even in my aunt's life but will continue to pray.
Its weird that you responded to this dream I posted in the beginning of the month as its Easter now and I have just returned from seeing my aunt for the holidays! She doesn't often come up and came around unexpectedly today!!!! And I know there are no coincidences only god incidents! Hopefully I get some wisdom and understanding about this dream, will keep praying.

Thanks heaps

Thanks for your thoughts
Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 am

Interesting...yes, I agree the timing is a God thing because I sometimes come to the site and focus only on the unanswered dreams. This time the Lord led me to go further back in the pages than I normally do so I think this is a dream that shouldn't be forgotten. While you don't have the complete understanding now, keep praying about it and God will reveal it to you at His appointed time which means it may be now, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now...but it will come (like my signature verse below)... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top