PLEASE this dream was so vivid! Seeking interpretation

Go down

PLEASE this dream was so vivid! Seeking interpretation

Post by Godchick on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Had a vivid dream last night that I went to McDonalds to get a bottle of water, but it was going to cost way too much, so I bought a smaller bottle. Anyway I had parked my car inside the shop, and when I looked back I couldn't find my car. The staff had parked it like valle service and they had stolen it. I couldnt find it anywhere.

Next thing I remember is being very lost. I was on a hike, walking through jungle, rivers etc. I finally came to a place where someone could help me. They drive me back to McDonalds and my car was still stolen. My dad said I may be out $500 that's all, because it's been insured then I could just get a new car. 

my emotions were very anxious, afraid and distraught that someone had stolen from me again. 

Please! I need to know an interpreters thoughts..
Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE this dream was so vivid! Seeking interpretation

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Usually when I have dreams like this, the devil has found some way to steal from me again! I would pray about this for sure! Oh btw, did you see the reply i sent to one of your old dreams? I think it was the bull one?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:26 am

Thanks Daph!!!

Still not sure what this dream meant... although the devil did tried to steal my confidence, lately, where I was doubting whether I would get the job (see manifestation pregnant full term). It could also be him trying to steal my health, as I have come down with a bad head cold!

Thank you for your response, and I did see the bull dream one! I'm sorry for being so late to respond. I will now

xxxx :)
Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down