unexpected storm in a living room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unexpected storm in a living room

Post by zaksflower on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi im zaksflower and this is my dream if some one could help me with it would be awsome. So it starts of with im sitting on the couch with my husband who is sitting in the middle and his mother is sitting on the other side of him and were all holding hands. We are in his moms living room really with no expression on our faces when a huge storm comes and and my mother in law grabs my husbands hand and trys to save both of them and leaves me on the couch where the storm is coming from on my side. So my husband goes along with his mom but then stops while they were running and takes her hand off of his and push her hand away and runs to get me and im on my knees with my face in my hands crying and he helps me up and hugs me and his mom is just looking at us with her mouth open(like i cant believe my son did that) then the storm stops and its peaceful. thankyou for helping.

zaksflower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unexpected storm in a living room

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:29 pm

The storm sounds like a some kind of problem that will affect you and your husbands lives. your mother in law may help him out in a way that will make you feel left behind and alone. But God is telling you that your husband will see how wrong it is and will stand by your side instead of allowing her to do that . Your mother in law may have some feelings of shock and surprise and it may feel like she thinks he's choosing you over her in whatever situation it is. The "storm" will end in peace.

hope this helps,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top