Crashing into a heart and becoming famous

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing into a heart and becoming famous

Post by star_lilli on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:05 am

I've two dreams to mention...
I had this dream a few weeks ago now, but it has been plauging me. I was driving in my car a black medium size car and I parked it or I blanked out. When I come back to the car it has a massive curve in one side of the front end.And the first thing that comes to my mind in the dream is that i've hit one side of a heart. The half of the front end that was crushed in /missing was perfectly neat shape of a heart from the top (if you know what i mean) and it was on the drivers side of the car. I was driving it around and it worked just fine i showed my brother and my mother, and they where in awe of its size.
When I woke up the next day it dawned on me that in reality the car would not be able to be driven with half the front end missing.

The other dream i had was recently... ie last weekend.
I am in bed, or in my parents place... and i'm going about my usual routines and all of a sudden there are all these people wanting to meet me and know me, like I was famous, I was gob smacked at their keeness and eagerness to know me.. It wasnt scary or anything just overwhelming.

Any idea what they could mean?

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crashing into a heart and becoming famous

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi Starlilli! Please know I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member sharing my thoughts. If anything doesn't fit, please disregard. I didn't have any idea of what the first dream may mean. But Im wondering if the second dream is about something that may happen in the future. Maybe you have something that you can give to others...for example and encouraging word or even a hug...and maybe God will be bringing many people into your life that seem that have a need for encouragement etc and feel very drawn to you for you to share with them what gifting you have. Maybe a season for pouring out into others, in a more than usual way is coming. If this is the case, those overwhelming feelings will prob remind you of the dream when its actually coming to pass...just my thoughts...hope I have somehow helped.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top