David's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David's dream

Post by Deborah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm

My son had this dream. Irl he is in the heating and cooling business.

David and I walked into a bowling alley/bar where David was just on a service call irl. We walked into a backroom. David could hear a song in the background that had the word "demented" in it. I disappeared.

A woman came in who was "pretty-ing herself up" but wasn't being successful at that, Dave said. He said she seemed evil. Then her boyfriend came in and he was even more creepy. David walked out and the boyfriend followed. The boyfriend said something to David about hell. David told him there is no evil God can't forgive. The man became furious, got something out of his car, a big wrench maybe, and started chasing David with it, swinging it at his legs.

David said when he woke up, he could hear very foul language whenever he'd shut his eyes.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David's dream

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 am

Hereís what God is telling me bout Davidís dream:

He likes hardcore metalcore style music.
This dream is about Davidís perception of Christians. He believes Christians try to make themselves look good and pretty to society but inside theyíre just as dirty or evil as the next person. Because he listens to that style of music, Christians have condemned him telling him if he continues to listen to that stuff heís going to hellÖ.. Davidís FAITH is strong with God and knows God is a forgiving God and God will not condemn him for whatever he doesÖ. David stands firm in that thatís why the dude was swinging at Davidís legs (Eph 6)

He hearís the foul language when he shuts his eyes because a condemning religious spirit is trying to bring him down.

Iíll let the others tell you how he can get rid of that negative spirit and replace it with the Joy & Peace of the Holy Spirit. There are positive Christian metalcore music available: Underoath, Zao, and moreÖ.

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Thanks, NinJah, but David hates hardcore rock music and as far as I know nobody is condemning him for the music he does listen to. I don't doubt he fights a religious spirit because it is especially strong in this area.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Anyone?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey Deborah! Maybe this is a literal dream of warning to your son that he will encounter people like this in future. The way yhe guy tried hurting his legs makes me think of trying to trip him so that he would fall. Fall in his believes. People might come against him trying to confuse him. What is kinda positive is the lady who tried to beautify herself but didn't succeed. Maybe he will recognise the "wolf in sheeps clothing". Again this is just some thoughts. Maybe you and David should just pray for his protection against the enemy who might want to confuse him.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:50 am

Thanks, Sirianta! I think David is very much under attack. I hope he doesn't have to encounter people like this in the future, but I know God will give him grace to face whatever he needs to.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top