Message in dream from my sister in heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Message in dream from my sister in heaven

Post by deborahk on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 am

This is my first posting :-) I'm a Christian and from a Christian family. My 36 year old sister died quite suddenly 5 years ago. She came to me in a recent dream and spoke a message which played out completely in my life within the week. It was amazing.

She came to our dad in a vision/dream about a year ago, and we aren't receiving an interpretation ourselves, and would dearly love to know what this is about. I welcome anything anyone receives from God on this:

She said "Dad, I sleep in the dust by the alley (which is where her grave is) and no one visits me. I have written/wrote a thousand letters but no one comes (visits?)." My dad, in the dream/vision said to her "But doesn't Jesus visit you (there)?" and she replied "yes, he does almost every day but no one else.."(he work up at this point).

Blessings to you,
Deborah

deborahk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Message in dream from my sister in heaven

Post by One Door on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Hello,
I am just wondering if your Dad had a ministry at one time that is no longer active?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deborahk on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Not "in" ministry per se, just to our family (which is important!) :-) Now though I just remembered that in the late 1970s he and my mom were co-leaders in a small prayer group at their church.
Thank you for reading my posts!
Big blessings, Deborah

deborahk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 am

I believe One Door’s already on to something for you….

What I like to do is give you my experience and testimony dealing with the spirit of the dead.

Well, you prob already know according to the bible dead means asleep with the Lord…. Also obvious of what your sister was saying.

My wife passed a several years ago and my both my parents a couple years ago.

When we experience sudden lost we tend to keep their spirits around. Their spirits can be revealed to us in dreams and even things in the physical. I kept my wife and mom’s spirits around me. Things would happen in the physical realm that I knew it was b/c of my mom or my wife. I crashed my motorcycle and I knew it was b/c my wife didn’t like me riding motorcycles. I would have so many reoccurring dreams with one of them communicating with me. I would ask my mom things many times especially about how to cook something.

According to the bible we’re not suppose to consult with the dead. Remember all things happen for a reason. There’s prob several reason’s why God allowed them to go at that particular time. God wants us to consult with him the Holy Spirit. He is our creator.

After being delivered from my ghosts and releasing my loved ones to God, I’ve been able to help others. I find the people that have passed usually prefer to be asleep with Jesus that roaming around. I’d be the same. The word tells us that God transforms the dead…. When we hold on to our loved ones spirit God can’t transform them or us. God wants to bring us closer to him and bring us up to our fullest spiritual being.

From your beginning sentence and b/c of the sudden lost God is telling me you feel cheated and have thought maybe you could have done something to prevent her death. God wants you to release her to him so she can rest and he can continue the work in you. God Bless.......

More in this study:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9961-bible-study-talking-to-the-dead?highlight=talking+dead[url][/url]

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deborahk on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:06 am

While I very much appreciate your response, I have to kindly disagree with it. Believe me, I am not an adversarial person, and don't like to disagree with people, so I do this in the spirit of teaching anyone reading this.
I, my parents and my other sisters, are long time, bible believeing, holy spirit filled, born again Christians. We have had weekly family prayer meetings for over 10 years, with unnumbered prayers answered. I know that there likely are people that try to communicate with the dead as you mention, or want to have spirits around them - but that would definitely not be our family.
Yes, the loss was sudden, but she had been ill with diabetes since childhood, and I for one knew that her life would not be long. She was also on the "list" for a second kidney transplant.
Our whole family knows the second she died that she was completely alive in heaven with the Father, and though we felt the loss, we worshipped that she was finally completely with Jesus, and completely healed.
Having a dream about a loved one talking to you would, in my knowledge of having been a born-again Christian for over 30 years, definitely not be the same as talking to the dead.
Other comments from members?
Thank you, and blessings to all,
DeborahK

deborahk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:21 pm

I don't agree with what Ninja was saying about spirits hanging around us because we don't let them go and God not being able to transform them because we haven't let them go. That's not biblical. My best friend died in a car wreck when she was 17. I also lost a cousin to suicide when he was 12.

I also had a dream about my best friend warning me about a man i was interested in. Turns out everything she said was spot on correct. Looks like the Lord may have used her to give me a word of knowledge, but I'm just not sure. A lot of times when I dream of her, she is symbolic for a dead friendship or something like that. Just seek the scriptures about it and be careful of the words you receive. God will not tell you something that is contrary to His word, even if you have a dream from a lost loved one that tells you something seemingly prophetic. The Bible says to test the spirits..Test everything.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:50 pm

daphanie02 wrote:I don't agree with what Ninja was saying about spirits hanging around us because we don't let them go and God not being able to transform them because we haven't let them go. That's not biblical. My best friend died in a car wreck when she was 17. I also lost a cousin to suicide when he was 12.

I also had a dream about my best friend warning me about a man i was interested in. Turns out everything she said was spot on correct. Looks like the Lord may have used her to give me a word of knowledge, but I'm just not sure. A lot of times when I dream of her, she is symbolic for a dead friendship or something like that. Just seek the scriptures about it and be careful of the words you receive. God will not tell you something that is contrary to His word, even if you have a dream from a lost loved one that tells you something seemingly prophetic. The Bible says to test the spirits..Test everything.

I've been around death since I can recall at the age of 5. Dead vietnam soldiers. Best friend suicide @ 11. Girlfriend suicide @ 15. Another best friend @ 15. and prob a dozen @ that age and so on and on.....

Who is it in the word that says "NOT everthing can be contained in the BIBLE"

Have you heard? An acronym for B I B L E is Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.

Jesus was tramsformed. Book of Revelations says WE will be transformed.

YES, God will allow loved ones or people you know symbolic in dreams.

That was my experience of not letting go of loved ones.

Holding on to a spirit is not the same as holding on to memories.

:donut:

Last edited by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deborahk on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Dear God's NinJah,

Yes, my dad is wise man with avid knowledge of the Word of God, AND so I am. I've been born-again and walking with the Lord for 30+ years. We do not believe in purgatory. I'm not "keeping her spirit around me" and in fact she and I were not super close, as I am with other sisters.

Jesus said to the thief on the cross next to him, "you will be in paradise with me tonight" - just as my sister was the minute she died, and everyone saved and born again is.

I doubt I will change your beliefs, anymore than you will change mine, and I don't mean to sound rude, but I would prefer not to exchange further messages with you in regards to my post since you and are in very different places in our beliefs. Thank you for that consideration.

deborahk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Just wanted to add.... when we're in heaven.... we're PARTYING.... not sleeping.....

cool That's kewl...... God already told me you wasn't gonna receive it....... Give it to ur dad..... see what he thinks....

it\\'s all good

Man!!.... It's like 80+ degrees where I'm @..... time to go out & get my tan on!! sweet dreams 2 lol!

Take Care........

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Ninja: we at Mia Sherwood ministries don't uphold ANYTHING that is contrary to what the Bible teaches. The things that you're saying are misleading because they aren't Biblicly sound. I am well aware of that scripture where Saul, against God's will, went to a witch and have her bring up Samuel. In which he responded, Why did you bring me up? However, it is my belief Samuel had been in paradise, where Abraham was in the verse below before he was brought up. Why wouldn't he be?

Luke 16:22-31

So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’
27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’

2 Corinthians 5:6 " Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. For we live by faith, not by sight. We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord."

Purgatory is a subject I don't want to get into. I have my personal beliefs about it because of what the Word says. Since we are not supposed to commune with the dead, let us be simple minded on evil things.

Also I don't limit God. But i'm not going to add to His word either. Just because some other people have theories or ideas about spirits, doesn't make it true, but I know the Bible is true and God's Word is flawless. There is a scripture referring to Jesus' works and that the whole earth could not contain enough books to record all the things He did and miracles he performed. Be careful what you say in the future and make sure you can back comments like this up with scripture.

Deborah:
keep seeking the scripture on this. It's possible your dads dream was symbolic. However I am curious about the dream you had where she told you things that were prophetic. I'd like Mia to read it as well.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Very well said, Daph!

The scripture that you cited that said that Jesus did so many things that if they were all written, there wouldn't be enough room in the world to hold all the books (Praise You, Jesus!!) is John 21:25.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 pm

I just want to share this with you Deborah. About 3 years ago my dad committed suicide and I had a hard time dealing with it 'cause I didn't know if my dad went to heaven or not. So, one night I received a dream from God where me and my dad sat and spoke about heaven and Jesus!! It was so very special 'cause I knew that God wanted me to know that my dad is with Him.

I'm just not sure about your dad's dream. Is your dad sure that the source of the dream is from God? The enemy also uses dreams to confuse us. And if this dream is from God then maybe your sister symbolises someone else. Maybe someone who is a lot like her, or looks like her, or maybe even you.

It just doesn't make sense that someone who is in heaven would give a sad message concerning themselves.

These are just my thoughts and not any interps, so please ignore if it doesn't speak to your spirit.

Love in Christ huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dream about my sister in heaven

Post by deborahk on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 am

You make a very good point about "someone in heaven giving a sad message concerning themselves" - this does speak to my spirit, and I'll relay that to my dad tomorrow night at our weekly family prayer meeting. Thank you so much for writing Sirianta. Big blessings to you Bless You

deborahk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:05 am

God bless you too Deborah kiss

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 am

Amen Sirianta!! I totally agree!

Thank you Lurdys for finding that scripture for me :) huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top