Airplane Crash and Unknown Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane Crash and Unknown Man

Post by tabitha on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 am

i've been holding back on sharing this dream waiting for God to reveal something to me and so far nothing ... i'm hoping He will use someone here to help me understand it. this dream occurred on night of 2/25.

the beginning i don't feel is significant to the rest of the dream but it was still out of place. a few girls i went to high school with wanted me to talk to another girl (a former best friend) that i went to school with about her upcoming wedding. i was very confused by everything they were telling me because a) i was not friends with these girls in school and b) former friend is already married in real life. anyways next part i'm outside of a school/college (i remember it was a huge red brick building and irl i do not attend college) and i, for some reason, am not allowed to drive so i get picked up. the guy chauffering me is not anyone i know. he's good looking, average height, dark brown hair. i did not ask his name and he did not tell me. when he pulls out of the parking lot he turns right instead of left and i mention he's going the wrong way. he apologizes and says "it's just ..." i cut him off with "it's okay it's just a habit for you to take this way. habits are hard to break." now somehow i knew he was going to say "it's just a habit" but i also knew that it wasn't the truth although i didn't say so. he seemed secretive but in a way like he was doing something he didn't really want to - like he was undercover working for the bad side but in reality doing every bit of good he could get away with ... in my dream i knew to trust him. this part of my dream was extremely vivid: now all the sudden it's night. dark and cloudy but a full moon must have been shining because it seemed bright behind the clouds. (i knew what i was going to see before i saw it happen) i'm looking up at them and see what looks like a passenger plane very low ... it was so large and seemed almost as if it was going to land. i thought this odd and started racking my brain trying to think if there was an airport nearby and i did not think so. i turned and mentioned to the unnamed man the plane. he said nothing but almost as if i could read his thoughts i knew he already knew what i was about to see. i turned my attention back to the plane and now it was closer, belly up, and zoomed right over the car. i turned back to him and told him that plane was going to crash. again he said nothing and it did. it crashed into a field on the left side of the road in a huge fireball and the plane was torn into two large pieces. i think it landed on a house and set the barn and field on fire. it caused more damage but i stopped looking. i told the man we needed to call 911. he, again, said nothing. i tried several times to call. i know i was pushing the right numbers but every time i hit call something changed them so i couldn't get through. so i posted on facebook and prayed that someone would call for me although i didn't even know the location. the man never tried to stop me even though i think it was his job to do so. it reinforced my earlier thought that he's doing something he doesn't want to and by not stopping me for trying to call for help he was in his own way doing the right thing. the road starts to curve and i can see the full devastation the plane crash has caused. the man doesn't even turn his head to look. suddenly i'm in a small town diner and start chit chatting with the local people. i felt that something was off about them and just turned my attention to a bulletin board they had on the wall with all sorts of newspaper clippings. i couldn't make out the stories so i tell them about the crash. they accuse me of being the cause and want to take me prisoner so i can't get away with it. although i know i'm in trouble i have this peace - like everything is happening as it should and God will deliver me. the man comes back and stands protectively in front of me while the people start arguing their case with him as to why i should be given over to them. this is when i woke up ...

any help is so appreciated!

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane Crash and Unknown Man

Post by One Door on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello,
The following is what I see in the frist scene of your dream.
The wedding here refers to the wedding that has to do with Christ and His bride (the church) which is an "upcoming wedding". The message here is, the Lord would have you to speak to this girl about salvation.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 am

praying

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 am

i will keep that in mind - she is going through a trying time right now so i will keep watch for an open door to share with her. anyone have any ideas on the rest of the dream???

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 am

thought i would ask one more time if anyone had any ideas on the rest of the dream ... the unnamed man really perplexes me ...

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top