Ellen Degeneres~going off the grid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ellen Degeneres~going off the grid

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:21 am

I had a dream that Ellen Degeneres was there and she said, "We are going to go off the grid for a while". She was collecting lamps, and taking them away for a time. The kind of lamps she was collecting was the kind that stand on the floor and are really tall, they go almost to the ceiling...and they have been known to start house fires.

Weird! scratching chin Any thoughts???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ellen Degeneres~going off the grid

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:38 am

You watching too much TV... laugh laugh

You got any of those lamps around? It is true... those lamps caused a lot of fires. Maybe God's making you conscious of the danger. Also could be making you more energy conscious..... my thoughts.......

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:51 am

We did get rid of all our lamps like that thankfully. But I def have been watching too much tv for what I normally do, lol. I def bear witness with the energy conscious comment! Not necessarily within my house, but within myself....making sure Im spending the right time doing the right things that replenish my own personal energy. Thanks Ninjah! You are a blessing! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:05 am

You're a blessing as well Daisy!! you rock

Serving the Lord is so much FUN!!!!

Well..... at least in this FORUM! :praiseg-d:

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 am

Yes I agree! This site has taught me and is teaching me so much about my visions and dreams! Its so exciting! I have always had prophetic dreams since I was a kid, but it kind of scared me. Now that I know the Lord, and am learning to understand my dreams, its so exciting! Thanks for helping to unlock the understanding of this dream for me ninjah! thumbs

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:51 am

GURL.... u betta THANK the LOURD.... I'm just a lil' ol messenger cool

U know u gonna have to step up to the plate and start helping interpret some of these folks dreams..... You know that right?? Bible is so right about how big the field is and how little amount of workers there are... I'm just passing thru and imparting........

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:22 am

Yes~but thank you for being used by the Lord, willing to take a look at my post and take the time to reply. I know its all from the Lord! Now on this site I have just started to share my thoughts with people, and have been very hesitant to do so. Unless I know for SURE that something is an actual interpretation, then I always say on someones post that "these are just my thoughts, and to pray on them." The rules of the site ask that we do that, so that people don't get confused or led astray. They ask that we post very carefully, and make sure that we are clear if what we post is an actual interpretation STRAIGHT from the Holy Spirit, or thoughts of our own, especially till people get to know our fruit. I know that the rules on this site are set in place to help people not be led astray with false interpretations. Im human, and can miss it with God, so I just would hate to leave a reply that would set a wrong course for someone's life other than what God intended. Im also very new to this site, so I know I am learning a lot right now. If the leaders of this site recognized me as an actual interpreter someday, that would be great, but until that happens I want everyone...especially new members to know I am just a fellow member. I also know that I have A LOT to learn until that time...if that time ever comes. So yes, I am open to reading peoples posts, but am very very careful as to how I post my thoughts. Thanks for the encouragement Ninjah! Im so happy you have become a part of this site!!!! Bless you Brother! happy dance

Last edited by Daisy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:50 am

TRU DAT!! Yea..... I've been doing this kinda stuff for awhile.....

I have the interpretations for the other dream(s) you posted as well. Since you've confirmed that this is of the Lord..... We're going to step it up a notch..... but for now.... I need some zzzzzzz's.

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:52 am

thumbs

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 am

Looking forward to your posts! Sleep well.... :nite:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top