Repost...Island surrounded by water, trees shaped like a HUGE turtle disguising Hugh Hefner's mansion. Any thoughts welcome...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost...Island surrounded by water, trees shaped like a HUGE turtle disguising Hugh Hefner's mansion. Any thoughts welcome...

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:04 am

I was standing on the land, looking out to an island across the water. It was a good distance away with a lot of water around it. (To row a boat out there would have def taken a long time) It looked like a bunch of trees were shaped all together forming a HUGE green shaped turtle. Then all of a sudden I was inside of this so called turtle building and I was being given a tour of what was inside. The first thing I saw was Hugh Hefner sitting in a chair relaxing, and I knew this was his home/world. Inside there were all kinds of promiscuous women walking around in bathing suits. One woman was in a pool, and she said 'you have to be careful of this pool, there are diseases in it, some people catch it and some dont. Be especially careful not to touch the bottom, the disease is definitely catchy if you touch the bottom.' I did not speak in return to the woman, and continued to tour around the mansion. I definitely did not plan on staying there. I don't know who exactly was giving me the tour. At the end of the dream I seen one of the girls that I used to babysit for there...she was an adult now and joined this world or house with Hugh Hefner and all these promiscuous women. Once again, I didn't talk to her or anyone in the house.

~~~My thoughts are maybe I should be praying for this girl, and God is giving me this dream to intercede for her for protection and salvation. Looking for confirmation and also any other revelations from the Holy Spirit I could be missing on this.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost...Island surrounded by water, trees shaped like a HUGE turtle disguising Hugh Hefner's mansion. Any thoughts welcome...

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 am

Aight ALL.... I'm stepping it up a notch for interpretors. I've asked some of my prophetic artist friends to help out. There are different styles of artists and I hope to show a couple. Sometimes pictures help to interpret faster. The more details (color, numbers, locations) can help to distinguish the dreams contents.

Here is this one: (If pix are cut-off click link below for full pix)

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/DrawForGod/IslandTurtleMansion.jpg

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost...Island surrounded by water, trees shaped like a HUGE turtle disguising Hugh Hefner's mansion. Any thoughts welcome...

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:51 am

This is almost exactly what I saw! So cool! thumbs

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 am

The more details in a dream the deeper the meaning! Every color, pattern, number, location, etc, has significances. Artists go by you tell 'em.

Told ya we gonna step it up a notch.... we just get started!! thumbs

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top