Huge Women Wrestlmania

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge Women Wrestlmania

Post by God's NinJah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:26 am

Here's one fer ya'all to gimme some ideas and such.....

I was at a place like a Nascar racetrack. (don't really care for Nascar) I was in a lower part of the stands. In the front of the crowd were a couple, an average size man & woman arguing in front of like a huge 300+ pounds woman. Nobody was paying any attention to them. The average size woman hit the man then hit the huge woman. The huge snatched the average size woman and threw her around like a ragged doll. I couldn't stop or nobody could stop the huge woman's rage. Finally another huge 300+ woman came and sat on her while others held her arms for the police to get there. I was a witness and saw the whole thing. It wasn't the huge woman fault. She got two black eyes and is being held on the ground.

That was the dream.... weird??..... may not even mean anything..... or may mean something..... I don't know..... YET...... figure I'd throw it out there since I just had the dream this morning.....

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Women Wrestlmania

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:15 am

Just a couple questions. Do you feel like you yourself, or maybe someone you know is getting pinned down for something that wasn't really your/their fault?? Do you feel like anyone has been trying to provoke you in anyway as of recently (or once again, maybe someone you know~since you were the witness in your dream)?? These are just my thoughts. I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member. If none of these things fit, please toss it to the wayside.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 am

Daisy wrote: Do you feel like you yourself, or maybe someone you know is getting pinned down for something that wasn't really your/their fault?? Do you feel like anyone has been trying to provoke you in anyway as of recently (or once again, maybe someone you know~since you were the witness in your dream)??

Scratch Chin hmmmmmmm..... I don't think so but not really sure either...... have to get down into some praying.... Huh :idk:

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:46 am

It could be prophetic...maybe you will witness something that is similar in nature. These are just my thoughts...it could totally mean something else. scratching chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 am

Daisy wrote:It could be prophetic...maybe you will witness something that is similar in nature. These are just my thoughts...it could totally mean something else. scratching chin

laugh I don't even know if a 300+ pound woman would be able to walk or stand....

I sweating it too much.... I just had the dream the other day.... figured I throw it out there........ I'll eventually get the revelation...... ThX tho!

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am

Hi Gods Ninja,

This is the scripture that comes to mind regarding your dream, for your consideration.

Mark 3:20-

Then the multitude came together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread.
But when His own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of Him, for they said, “He is out of His mind.”
And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said,
“He has Beelzebub,” and, “By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.”

So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables:
“How can Satan cast out Satan?
If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end.

No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.

A few thoughts...toss if not helpful.

The black eyes seem to represent darkness of vision, the size of both of the women, strongholds or very heavy influences that take up a lot of room.

At first the woman is blaming the man, and then sees this stronghold is the one to blame, so tries to attack her, but is overpowered and slung about.

Peoples addictions affect those around them, family, friends, employers.

The 2nd woman coming onto the scene reminds me of exchanging one addiction for another.

Sometimes people trying to make changes in recovery may stop drinking or using, but then they will pick up something that is easier to hide, like sex addiction, or over eating. So the destruction continues, in another way. Satan can not cast out satan.

Peace,

Piano

Last edited by piano on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 am

Hello,
I am just wondering. Do you attend a "mega" church?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 am

One Door wrote:Hello,
I am just wondering. Do you attend a "mega" church?

You picked up the mega church b/c of the crowd not paying attention =) Good stuff!

I attend whatever church God sends me to…. 2 – 200,000 They’re all HIS =)

Me personally…. I like going to mega churches cuz no one knows me. Pple who know who I am wants a word from God or an interpretation or whatever…. I hate to be rude but they can ask God for themselves…. I just want to worship and praise my Father!

piano wrote:Hi Gods Ninja,

This is the scripture that comes to mind regarding your dream, for your consideration.
Mark 3:20-

A few thoughts...toss if not helpful.

The black eyes seem to represent darkness of vision, the size of both of the women, strongholds or very heavy influences that take up a lot of room.

At first the woman is blaming the man, and then sees this stronghold is the one to blame, so tries to attack her, but is overpowered and slung about.

Peoples addictions affect those around them, family, friends, employers.

The 2nd woman coming onto the scene reminds me of exchanging one addiction for another.

Sometimes people trying to make changes in recovery may stop drinking or using, but then they will pick up something that is easier to hide, like sex addiction, or over eating. So the destruction continues, in another way. Satan can not cast out satan.

Peace,

Piano

You’re right on!

There is a couple that the wife is on drugs. She accuses her husband about everything. She’s trying to get off of the drugs. I noticed she’s been eating a lot of junk food like everyday; honey buns, ice cream, cake, oreos..... They’re ol’ skool Baptist… they don’t know what deliverance means and speaking in tongues… they’ll cut mine… LOL!

I wasn’t too concerned with the dream…. Figured that’s what it was….

THANK YOU! You definitely heard from God! Thank You Jesus! Blessing both sisters!

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 am

Ninja,

Food for thought. Please receive this in love. Not an interpretation but feel the Lord saying this:

He have given the gifts that they may be used for edification of the Church! To be given the gifts and not use them hinders those who are growing in the Lord and need to here and understand the messages He is giving them. The people that come for a word come because He has given them the desire to know that they may understand all that He is trying to teach them or call them to. The gift of a prophet is a gift of great responsibility. Continue to use that gift as he leads you to and fear not that many come....for in some cases many will come and they will come to know Him through you.

I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:Ninja,

Food for thought. Please receive this in love. Not an interpretation but feel the Lord saying this:

He have given the gifts that they may be used for edification of the Church! To be given the gifts and not use them hinders those who are growing in the Lord and need to here and understand the messages He is giving them. The people that come for a word come because He has given them the desire to know that they may understand all that He is trying to teach them or call them to. The gift of a prophet is a gift of great responsibility. Continue to use that gift as he leads you to and fear not that many come....for in some cases many will come and they will come to know Him through you.

I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Uhmmm.... I think I know what you were tryin to say??? Sorry, your writing sounds like King James version (I understand the King James & like it better) I def ain't got no fears and move on the dime when God hollas @ me. Many times He just takes over.... but yea.... I think I got what u were sayin........ Yea.... been doing this stuff fer a minute.... I gotcha Connie :coool:

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 am

I have edited this post, and posted an apology.

Last edited by piano on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:58 pm

God's NinJah wrote:
Pple who know who I am wants a word from God or an interpretation or whatever…. I hate to be rude but they can ask God for themselves…. I just want to worship and praise my Father!

I think this statement was what Connie was referring to. People who have been given great gifts have great responsibility. What's that quote from Spider-man? LOL anyway it was something like that. huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Gotcha......

sweet dreams 2

Man! It's 82 dregrees today!!

woo hoo

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Hello Mr. Ninja,
"You picked up the mega church b/c of the crowd not paying attention =) Good stuff!"
No, that is not how I picked up "the mega church", in truth, nothing in this dream points to a "mega church".
It is not that the people in the stands are not paying attention, but in truth they simply don't see it. It is you God has allowed to see into the spiritual realm considering this situation. It is one stronghold overpowering another stronghold. Not good in my book. You are sitting in the lower stands which puts you "close" to the action, so to speak. If it were my dream I would be asking, why has God allowed me to see into the spiritual realm here and what would He have me to do about it?

Welcome to the site.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 am

Hi Ninja,

My interpretation was my thoughts, not neccesarily from The Lord. I said this because it is true, and also because I saw the dream differently in regard to the scripture after the fact. I am still not convinced about interpretation at all, in other words, the dream made me think about some things, but that is all it is, whether God inspired unknowingly or not? I hope that makes sense.

I apologize for being so crass.

Hurting people are just that, hurting. Hurt people hurt people, and I am not immune from my own pains affecting others in an adverse way.

My thoughts,

I had a difficult time understanding why the 2nd entity could overpower the first, and so in this, the scripture seems amiss with the contents of the dream?
I hope that makes sense. Gods Word is always true.

Piano

Last edited by piano on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sigh)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJahs on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:55 pm

One Door & Piano,
You ladies can believe it's you own thoughts.... but I believe God revealed those things to you ladies. Both of you are exactly correct!

To even get deeper into the couples situation.... the husband was on meth then got his wife hooked... now both are in it. He's been incarcerated, been in rehab and still haven't beat that demon. They're ol skool Baptist and it's been hard to get them to even ackowledge the word "deliverance". I suggested a 12 step Christian program but when they got to the parking lot of the church the wife started acting all skizo & stuff.... they didn't make it in.

Thank you for you insightful efforts and prayers.

I must be leavin this forum for other assignments that God has for us. We will pray for you and your families as well. Thank you.......

God's NinJahs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top