Cornfield and sheep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cornfield and sheep

Post by daveyj on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 pm

It was in color...I was walking through a mature corn field - the stalks were high. The ground was muddy as if it had just rained. I heard some familiar noises and carefully ventured through the growth, being careful because I felt like I might be trespassing...at once I spot a few sheep - they were skiddish and slightly afraid. It seemed odd to me they were there instead of in a field, but I sensed they were needy and hungry. they also looked dirty. they stopped when they saw me but quickly moved away. A couple more came to look at me, and then backed off, not that they were afraid of me, but didn't know who I was, though I tried being tender toward them.

Finally, I came into a small clearing about 20' wide between rows of stalks. Off ahead of me at 2 o'clock was a small farmhouse. Some of the sheep came into the small clearing and were curious about me, would approach and then back off, until one, who was the cleanest of all the white sheep (most were very dirty) approached me and looked me in my eyes. I knew he was hungry so I gave him pieces of some large dog cookies I had in my pocket and he hungrily ate it up. Once the other sheep saw that i was gentle and feeding this one sheep, the others came near, but were still a little unsure. I started breaking off pieces and giving to them, but unless it was right smack dab in front of them they couldn't find the food.

Suddenly I hear and see a large black woman singing a negro spiritual through a screen wall of the house, and she walked outside for a moment, singing all the while. She did not see me, but I knew I was on her property. I gave the sheep the remaining bits of food and took off through the stalks, but instead of a long fight through the thick corn, I made it through to a road in seconds.

daveyj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cornfield and sheep

Post by God's NinJah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:12 am

daveyj wrote:It was in color...I was walking through a mature corn field - the stalks were high. The ground was muddy as if it had just rained. I heard some familiar noises and carefully ventured through the growth, being careful because I felt like I might be trespassing...at once I spot a few sheep - they were skiddish and slightly afraid. It seemed odd to me they were there instead of in a field, but I sensed they were needy and hungry. they also looked dirty. they stopped when they saw me but quickly moved away. A couple more came to look at me, and then backed off, not that they were afraid of me, but didn't know who I was, though I tried being tender toward them.

Finally, I came into a small clearing about 20' wide between rows of stalks. Off ahead of me at 2 o'clock was a small farmhouse. Some of the sheep came into the small clearing and were curious about me, would approach and then back off, until one, who was the cleanest of all the white sheep (most were very dirty) approached me and looked me in my eyes. I knew he was hungry so I gave him pieces of some large dog cookies I had in my pocket and he hungrily ate it up. Once the other sheep saw that i was gentle and feeding this one sheep, the others came near, but were still a little unsure. I started breaking off pieces and giving to them, but unless it was right smack dab in front of them they couldn't find the food.

Hello Davey, If this interpretation bears witness to you please post a reply:

God is showing me that you're a Pastor.... currently an assistant or associate.

About your dream:
The mature corn field is an an abundance of prosperity that is ready to be cultivated. The sheep represents God's people. The mud is representing dirty or bad situations. Food in your pocket signifies you have important information to give to God's people.

Let's put it all in perspective;
What God is showing you that He's given you the knowledge and ability of gaining and maintaining financial prosperity for the Kingdom.... Many of the followers (sheep) do not know how to manage or how to receive their inheritance from God tho it is right there in front of their faces because the teaching has not been there or available for them. You have the knowledge (food in you pocket) and you're willing to dispense that knowledge. You'll begin to dispense this knowledge a little at a time because many of the followers are skeptical and unsure.... But as one follower (sheep) begins to understand your teachings of God's prosperity others will follow.

daveyj wrote:
Suddenly I hear and see a large black woman singing a negro spiritual through a screen wall of the house, and she walked outside for a moment, singing all the while. She did not see me, but I knew I was on her property. I gave the sheep the remaining bits of food and took off through the stalks, but instead of a long fight through the thick corn, I made it through to a road in seconds.

This part.... LOL.... God will reveal it to you in time unless.... you already know or if someone else releases it to you.......

Oh yea... forgot... there is a significance to 20' wide and 2 O'clock.... seek God bro!

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:36 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I'm not an expert in dream interpreting.
As I read your dream,I felt compassion for these sheep,just like Jesus did.They were not well kept and fed at all.As if they didn't have a sepherd/pastor who takes care of them.

"But when he saw the multitudes,he was moved with compassion on them,because they fainted,and scattered abroad,as sheep having no shepherd."(Matthew 9,36.)

Maybe you have a calling from the Lord in your life.
Please ask the Lord about it.Listen to him.If what I said does not confirm,what the Lord tells you,please toss it.
God bless you.

flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top