*Urgent Prayer..Dad left again and took his clothes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *Urgent Prayer..Dad left again and took his clothes

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Ahhh, bless you Lord for your faithful kindness to Abigail and her family, please continue to uphold them and bring them together like a plaited rope that will be very hard to break!

So glad for these glimpses into what will be Abigail... will continue to pray.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail* on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Amen Grey Butterfly! I'm glad too, I'm very happy that my family will soon be together again and our home will be complete once again. We still need a little bit more prayers but I feel we are very close to victory! :)
Thank you to all who are praying still, I'm praying for each as well :)

God bless!!

Abigail*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Gold is faithful to do it all for your family Abigail. God bless!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail* on Sun May 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Amen Dove Solutions!

Praise the Lord! For He has answered our prayer! My dad moved back last night and is now living with my mother and me again. We are both very thankful and cannot stop praising God for He is faithful!! :) It is true, nothing is impossible for our Lord! His infinite Love and Mercy are wonderful! He is worthy of all praise and all the glory! :)

Thank you to all who joined in prayer with my mother and me, we will continue to pray for each and everyone of you and your families! May the Lord continue to bless each one of you abundantly and answer your prayers!

God bless!!! Bless You

"In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears." Psalm 18:6

Abigail*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun May 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Oh how wonderful!

Lord I thank you and praise you for your faithfulness and perfect timing. I pray now for cords of love to bind this family, I pray for a hedge of protection - angels with flaming swords to protect them from the evil one.

Bless Abigail and her Mum and her Dad as individual children in your kingdom and as a family Jesus, be with them and build them up for your glory!

So happy for you Abigail!

xx Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail* on Mon May 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Thank you Diane for you prayers!
I'm so thankful! The Lord is almighty, His love is indescribable :)

I didn't know how to appreciate my family and home as a whole until now :) The Lord truly does great things and has a purpose for everything.

God bless!

Abigail*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon May 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Oh joy!!!!!!!!! I'm so amazed at this beautiful testimony Abigail!! Thank you Lord for once again showing us that You keep Your word and will finish what You began. Thank You that we can trust in You! We praise Your name Father for restoration!! Bless this family and thank you for such a wise young person as Abigail.

I'm so glad for you Abigail happy dance

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail* on Tue May 03, 2011 12:42 pm

I am too Sirianta! Amen!! :) Thank you Sirianta, Thank you for your prayers!! That is so true, often we want to test the Lord, but there's no need for that. The Lord is faithful and He works in such amazing ways! :)
Bless You

Abigail*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon May 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Praise God, Abigail! I'm happy for you and your family!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail* on Sat May 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Amen! :) Thank you Deborah!

Abigail*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail* on Sat May 14, 2011 5:30 pm

As you know the Lord did the great miracle in bringing my father home, except lately he's been very angry and has been demanding towards my mom and it's all because of money, I'm asking if you will please continue to pray with me about this and my family won't go through the same thing all over again sigh I recently began to notice I was getting bumps on my body and I researched what they were and found out they're due to stress :/ I'm very prone to these type of things because I also had IBS in the past and once in a while still get the symptoms but I try not to get stressed it's just hard with all the things that have been going on this year, please continue to keep my family in your prayers. Thank you! && God bless!

Abigail*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat May 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Has your dad ever been tested for bipolar depression? I had a brother who had it and I know firsthand something like this doesn't just affect the person who has it, but his family and everyone he knows. My brother had severe mood swings, trouble sleeping and lots of financial problems, much like your dad.
It seems to me you're carrying burdens for people who should be carrying your burdens and your body is responding to that. Do you have plans for college or a job? I know it sounds cold hearted, but it very well may be you need to focus on yourself so you can get strong enough to deal with this situation with your mom and dad better.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 pm

praying Bless you and your family Abigail.

I agree with Deborah too... it isn't good to be "carrying" your parents long term. Put them in God's hands, he is big enough to carry them.

I pray that they will lean on God, each of them individually and I pray Jesus that you will restore each of them, I pray that you will lift Abigail's burden over her parents, I pray Lord that she will be able to breathe, to rest in knowing that you have them in the palm of your hand.

Bless you Abigail.

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail* on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:20 pm

No he hasn't but I know there's a chance something may be wrong with him, he has gets very stressed as well as I do, and there was a time in his life where he was working nights for years and all he would do was sleep during the day, like it affected his body, and there was a time where a side of his face was paralyzed? and he couldn't move it and had to wear a patch over his eye to sleep, that's how much stress would get to him. His family just has a whole bunch of illnesses and stress/nervous problems.

But thank you both for your words, you're right I do take their burdens as my own, there were times when God would give me dreams of myself at school carrying a backpack too heavy for me and carrying too much weight to the point where I would fall over because I couldn't hold all the weight in what I was carrying. That's when I started praying more and leaving things in His hands and just held onto faith and turned my eyes upon Him and waited. And He proved to me that He always had everything in His hands where they should be and all I needed to do was trust in Him and have patience :)

My parents are fine now, they're doing really good. My mom is still dealing with menopause when it comes to that time of the month but it's nothing to how it was before. My dad is still somewhat stressed because of work, since he hasn't had much work this past month, maybe about 1 or 2 days a week. I ask for you to help me pray, I have been calling this lady which would be an opportunity for my dad to have more work, she hadn't answered a whole week until today, so hopefully, it be God's will, that everything goes good and my dad receive more work to keep paying the bills although we know that the Lord is the one who provides for our family. My own dad sees that now and thanks Him for it :)

My health has been improving a lot! With all the prayers the bumps are all fading away. Before I would notice them increasing and now I don't even notice the few there, I know those will soon disappear also! :) I started taking vitamins for my immune system also which helped, but I know I wouldn't be healed if it wasn't for the Lord.
And I do have plans for college as a matter of fact I'm about to enroll for the next semester, and I'm looking for a job at the moment my parents want me to study first then get a job.

I'm so glad I can count on you guys for support and words of wisdom. I thank the Lord for answering our prayers, and for keeping my family in His hands, for all the miracles he's done, and for giving my family life and keeping us with life. The Lord is truly almighty! :praiseg-d:

God bless you!
You and your families will continue to be in my prayers! I hope all is well, and the Lord continues to bless each and everyone of you. Bless You

Abigail*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm

I'm so glad to hear from you, Abigail, and so glad to hear about your plans to go to college, your improving health and that things with your parents seem better. You are often on my heart. Love, Deborah

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail* on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:38 am

Thank you Deborah! I have you on my heart also, your words are very encouraging always, I'm glad to have found true people I can count on! I have you all in my prayers huggins

Abigail*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top