Lecture Theatre Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lecture Theatre Room

Post by happiness80 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 am

Hi all thought i would post this dream I had just recently,

I was in a lecture theatre at university. In this dream I was seated in the front, there was a guy, he seemed to be the expert on computers and he seemed to be the one giving a presentation of some sort. (Irl, this man is the computer expert at my university to whom students get help from if stuck with technical problems however I don't know him so not sure why he appeared in my dream).

I noticed the seats were arranged where it went from high to low (low being the closest to the lecturer). I was aware of a man seated behind me, I didn't see him but was aware he was there and present(A man from my past). Then In the dream I realise that this man from my past and the computer expert are brothers.
I then see I am wearing a very nice white dress that goes to my knees and my shows my shoulders. The dress is really nice. Then an old man walks past and gives me a box. Inside the box Im surprised to see an old white purse, its very used and old. I ask "what's this for?. My sister who is seated next to me answered "Its for the flower party". At that point the dream fades.

Any thoughts most welcome

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lecture Theatre Room

Post by God's NinJah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 am

Hello Happiness,

This is what the Holy Spirit is showing me.....

The men are representing authoritative knowledge. The seats are representing levels of knowledge. In the dream, it seems you were in a place dominated by men. The dress represents your femininity in this situation that your not one of the boys so said. The purse is representing some old feelings or desires that you've kept boxed up. Your sister telling you "It's for the flower party" signifies it's time to follow your dreams. You've had some hidden talents and knowledge.... it's time to use 'em! WOOHOO!

If this bears witness to you please reply.

Last edited by God's NinJah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:52 pm

thanks for your response God's Ninjah,

I agree with both men having a knowledge but could you explain what you mean by authoritive knowledge? Do you mean like superior knowledge? And what did you mean by me not being one of the boys? I mean I do understand it in the literal sense lol but that part stood out to me perhaps because I have always been a bit of a tomboy!

its really interesting you said I've had some hidden talents and knowledge and its time to use them, Ive recieved that same word from others a few times so I am in agreement with this part. I never looked at the purse in the way you saw it but it does sit well with me and has given me something to think about.

Blessings flower

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 am

happiness80 wrote:
I agree with both men having a knowledge but could you explain what you mean by authoritive knowledge? Do you mean like superior knowledge?

Authoritive knowledge is definitely not meaning superior. It just means that the person teaching during that time is the authority that you're listening to with the knowledge. It doesn't mean they're right in there teachings but that person in charge of the lesson at that particular moment.

happiness80 wrote:
And what did you mean by me not being one of the boys? I mean I do understand it in the literal sense lol but that part stood out to me perhaps because I have always been a bit of a tomboy!

Blessings

Exactly.... because you're a bit of a tomboy is why there's a dress in your dream, because you want the guys that you're around to see there's a feminine.... the GIRLY side of you.

Thank you for confirming..... now get the talents and gifts God's given you cranked up! You're a blessing!!!

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 am

Thanks heaps,
Your response has blessed me and given me things to reflect upon. Praise God :)

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 am

Hey Happiness..... I know that's your screen name but God keeps on pressing on me about you..... He keeps on telling me you need JOY of the Lord or your name means JOY of the Lord or both..... I can't send PM's yet.... I don't know how many post I'm suppose to have to send PM's..... But anyhoooo..... God is just pressing me to pray and encourage you..... Have you asked for prayer for a certain situation that's seems to be worrying you? Tho I am new in this forum.... I know there are many willing prayer intercessors here.......

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:43 am

Okay your scaring me now :) Lol, yes I chose the name happiness because after the Lord brought me through a really hard childhood & trials I experienced true happiness for the first time through knowing him. My screen name is a reminder to me about what he has put into my life - Happiness thumbs
Gods done amazing work in my heart and blessed me in every way possible but you are right, there has been a situation i have been praying for the last 2 years and its the one thing I have so asked God for consistently. Today I felt weary and felt that perhaps its time to stop asking, though i truly believed I was to continue praying as I felt God had given me so many confirmations I guess I start over questioning things and confusing myself.
But thats why I felt through your response when you said about the purse being old desires and feelings I've kept boxed up, perhaps God's telling me not to stop asking...
Also your response about the feminine part of me hit home as I've always acted like one of the boys! Its pretty amazing and thats why I said your response really blessed me, through your words God really spoke to me about a few different things, so thank you :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:33 am

Don't be skeeeaaarred..... it's just the heebeejeebees of the HOLY SPIRIT! dove lol!

OK.... So earlier our Father was like chatting with me... God's like, " She keeps on asking me the same thing.... Why don't she just Thank me because it's already been done...." I'm like "Why you telling me this.... tell her" And God's like " I did but she keeps on confusing herself." so then I'm like, "What you want me to do" Then He's like "Tell yo sister what I said." and here I go telling you what our Father said. So Pray these words out loud....

THANK YOU FATHER FOR ALL THE CONFIRMATIONS YOU'VE GIVEN ME. THANK YOU LORD FOR JOY AND PEACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT UPON ME.... IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN! Cheering Now celebrate and praise HIM!! woo hoo

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Lol,

Well thanks for your encouraging words but I have to say Im still going to ask our father for a very specific confirmation in regards to all this laugh

But yes I have been told to be bolder so will continue to take it to prayer. Thanks Ninjah - Love your location by the way laugh

Blessings!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top