I think my future wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think my future wife

Post by All4Jesus1976 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:48 pm

The dream is her sitting on my couch and just telling me things. Her name is amy, has a son that is around 9 named dominick, she lives about 5 minutes from me,there was something about 3 and 5, there was something about a bank, she drove a red car, her son didnt go to the same school with my kids, then the dream changes to me standing on stage talking to a group of people, then i say that it all was worth it because God blessed me with this amazing wife, then it switches and im sitting in the front row and she is up on stage, but i never hear what she says. The dream did change some from a few years ago. now she drives a blue vehicle and she is unemployed. also God just had me write a book about the devil attacking marriages and wanting to stop divorces. also i just turned 35 in feb. so i dont know if that is what the 3 and 5 mean. any help on this one would be great. thank you and God bless. It came to me years ago i would get the same thing every night for a few weeks just her sitting and telling me things, each night more would be added. well it started again and some things i guess have been updated. I dont know.

All4Jesus1976

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I think my future wife

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 am

wow this sounds interesting and hope all goes well. Was this all a dream? Just wasn't sure if certain details are real or what is the whole dream. There are lots of people posting things like this of late. Me too.

I am hoping my man that God has for me comes to Him soon. I get visions and dreams about him........(my name unfortunatley is not Amy lol)....but I pray that you find peace and joy and know that like me God is preparing me for the man he has for me. Read some of my posts on my story, about the man I have been dreaming of. It may encourage you that you are not the only one who gets dreams like this.

Blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by All4Jesus1976 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:39 am

some are dreams and some are I will be sitting there and God will just give me sentences or tell me something. I get a lot of circumstances that show me that it is God doing it and not just my imagination or just odd dreams.

All4Jesus1976

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:09 pm

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f39-husband-testimony thought this might help...i went through something similar and wrote a seven part series on the testimony!! LOL

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top