future husband dream?!...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

future husband dream?!...

Post by brittanyivory7 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 pm

I had a dream that lasted for literally seconds. All I could see was me on my knees and hands together as if praying and a man standing in front of me. Was I begging and pleading, proposing, praying?! I don't know! I figured the guy could be my husband. Anywho,
colors: i could remember black and red. maybe because they've been showing up a few times in my dreams and visions lately.
numbers: none that i can remember

Help :hairraising:

Last edited by brittanyivory7 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: future husband dream?!...

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:24 am

This sounds like a vision was it? Were you asleep when this happened?

Colours Red and black not sure about, but there is a part on Mias site here about symbols and colours. Take a look.

If you feel in your heart God is sending you a man, do not let go of His vision or dream for your life partner. God is all for marriages and the enemy doesn't want us to believe there are right people out there for us and He also knows if he can rush us into things, then God's plan for a good and wonderful marriage are thwarted.

Trust Him and pray for your man to grow and be prepared for Him and for you to and visa versa.

Bless you

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 pm

i can't tell if i was asleep or not...it was weird...i don't think i was...thanks for the encouragement...it was definitely needed Bless You

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:24 am

Hi Brittany
When you say you figured that the man could be your husband, was that a feeling in the dream or a thought after the dream? I wasn't clear with that.
Also, just my thoughts, could it be that the man standing before you was God and it was a dream leading to you to continue in your intercession for the desires of your heart?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 pm

i'm sorry it's kind of incomplete...there's been so many more things that i think God has revealed to me about this guy (i've typed it all up and i think i should post it)...i figured he could be the one in this dream...the intercession thing hit me kind of hard though it makes so much sense right about now...it all ties together...i've been doubting the husband revelation and it's been challenging my faith more than anything i've ever experienced...I talked to God about it and He literally told me:
"Your love life is very sensitive to you. You don't let very many into
it. Including me."...i've never dated anyone because i'm very guarded...i've been trying so hard to believe and trust Him about this...it's so hard...this dream may have been Him telling me to keep praying about it...maybe?...

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 am

So are you saying that the guy in the dream is the same guy from other dreams? When I read the dream you posted here, the person I thought was standing before you was God as well.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 pm

the guy wasnt visible at all it was just a silouette...it was just sort of a feeling i got...at first i did think it was God but like i said before i truly feel that it was God's way of telling me to keep interceding for the guy...the fact that i was praying on my knees in front of him and the fact that he wasnt really visible made me feel as if i was praying for him and not to him...if that makes any sense...

Last edited by brittanyivory7 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can kind of relate to you

Post by loveisall on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Dear brittanyivory7,

I can kind of relate to your story. Something similar has happened to me. Just like you I was overwhelmed by the spiritual guidance I received all of a sudden, trying to make sense of it all. I think the message is that you just have to love and trust yourself enough to be confident to listen to your own intuition, as this is how God/Spirit works. Maybe you were closing off just a little bit too much before in order to let things happen naturally and as they are intended, and now you need to prepare yourself for your future blessings and what God has planned for you. You are allowed to make mistakes, you are never alone and will receive guidance and get it right when the right person comes along. I also think you are a bit clairvoyant and clairaudio, so you must trust that you have a very strong intuition that will help you along the way. Good luck. You are very blessed.

loveisall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanyivory7 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Thank you so much for your insight!!!...God bless you huggins

brittanyivory7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:52 am

Sponsored content