marriage restoration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage restoration

Post by trobinson on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm

I have been standing for the restoration of my marriage for 2 years.
My husband of 22 years said he was not happy any more and left. I thought fine I could do better anyway. We were and are Christians.
When I went to look up divorce on line I found a marriage group instead and the lord took me to my knees that very night and told me to stand for my marriage.
For two years I have been in the potters wheel and as most know it's painful yet the most wonderful place to be. I have had the Fathers arms around me so tight that giving up was not a option.
Even after my husband remarried. The Lord showed me that my covenant was with him and my marriage.
I have not dreamed since I was a child and then only a recurring dream of a man at the foot of my bed just standing there. I felt afraid and hated going to bed.
And one other dream about 5 years ago that made me a believer in God speaking to us in dreams. No dreams since
I had been asking God to speak to me in a dream on weather I should stand for restoration any longer, I'm so weary lately and ready to give up the fight. so many relatives and friends say move on. when I try, I get convicted and start all over again.
So I have 2 dreams in a week both with my husband in them and garbage.
1st dream
I am in a yard with really green grass and I have a little green tent.
there is a woman that I feel is my husbands sister but looks nothing like her but I feel love from her for both of us. we walk to the edge of yard that is actually a cliff. I feel so calm so at peace that I want to go running with her. ( I don't run) Then I see my husband coming up the road with is non-covenant. I feel scared and go to end of yard. the other woman approaches me and puts out her hand I do not want to take it as she might see my rings still on and I don't want to make my husband mad. I do any way knowing it is Gods will to treat her well. she grips really hard and I ask her to let go but she will not. so I start flipping her back and forth over my head to get her to let go. when she does she tell my husband that I would not let her go but the sister steps in and tells him that it was her not me. they walk away.
I then see them both lying on a flat white tent with garbage all around them every thing is white except their eyes they did not look at me but through me as if I was not there. I went back to end of yard I had a lg white tent laying flat waiting for me I felt safe.
2nd dream
Husband laying on a bed in my sons room I feel that he is angry. I'm moving around the house picking up garbage. I feel good about this. I see myself standing in bathroom looking in mirror when husband comes in and kneels by bathtub looks up at me and says can I come home. I feel like I have to hurry and tell him yes. we hug and I feel safe.

I'm so close to this that I'm worried I will interpret something more then is there but at same time the Spirit keeps bringing the dreams back to me.

Any help and your prayers for understanding are appreciated,
Thank you and God Bless TR

trobinson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: marriage restoration

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi Tina,

You are being so very faithful to God in this, not breaking covenant. God will honour you and your committment to him and to your marriage, even if it is never restored. I pray blessings for you, the blessing of peace in trial, and the blessing of clear direction. I pray you will feel the presence of the Holy Spirit strongly and comfortingly. I am not an interpreter, I will pray about your dream today and see if God brings anything to mind.

bless you! Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trobinson on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Thank you for the beautiful prayer Diane.
I need all the prayers I can get. and yours was perfect.
Bless you
Tina

trobinson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 am

Hello Tina,
If you believe God is going to restore your marriage then my prayers are for you in that! Stand firm to HIS promise and you will see it come to past! I've seen many marriages reconcile.... yours will be another testimony for God. Amen

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 am

trobinson wrote:
1st dream
I am in a yard with really green grass and I have a little green tent.
there is a woman that I feel is my husbands sister but looks nothing like her but I feel love from her for both of us. we walk to the edge of yard that is actually a cliff. I feel so calm so at peace that I want to go running with her. ( I don't run) Then I see my husband coming up the road with is non-covenant. I feel scared and go to end of yard. the other woman approaches me and puts out her hand I do not want to take it as she might see my rings still on and I don't want to make my husband mad. I do any way knowing it is Gods will to treat her well. she grips really hard and I ask her to let go but she will not. so I start flipping her back and forth over my head to get her to let go. when she does she tell my husband that I would not let her go but the sister steps in and tells him that it was her not me. they walk away.
I then see them both lying on a flat white tent with garbage all around them every thing is white except their eyes they did not look at me but through me as if I was not there. I went back to end of yard I had a lg white tent laying flat waiting for me I felt safe.
Everyone knows colors, objects and persons have many different meanings but this is what God has revealed to me about your dream. Please pray about this interpretation and if it bares witness to you please post a reply of confirmation;

About your 1st dream:
Green grass and tent (which is symbolizing a temporary place) is God reminding you of the green pastures, that he'll give you peace and calmness in this season of going thru the valley. God is warning you not intervene or go around your husband's new marriage because the other wife will accuse you. Yes, your husband's sister's heart is for you and she'll side with you. With the cliff, God's showing you a perspective and to be aware that all that garbage will eventually envelope them but God's not showing you what all the garbage is because of the whiteness. God is saying LET HIM deal with the situation by keeping your hands pure and clean (the color white) and abide in him in this temporary season.

About your 2nd dream:
I don't think anybody has to interpret that for you..... it's pretty much your heart's desires and fulfilling what God has promised you.

Just stand firm and be among other believers.... not doubters..... believers! I pray that God you will have plenty of friends and believers around you to comfort during this season.

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top