Earthquake and the number 11!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earthquake and the number 11!

Post by Stef on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:28 am

Hi everybody, I have been trying to interpret my own dreams with prayer lately, but I don't know what to do with this one. I dreamt it last noc:
I was with my husband on vacation somewhere with a beach, and we were preparing to leave the hotel room when suddenly the whole room started to shake and we were literally thrown into the ceiling,then the beds collapsed over us, I remember seeing blood, I knew I got hurt but not bad. Then the scene changed to this van full of survivors including us, and somehow I knew( was like a revelation) that all the aftershocks would come at the 11th hour and the 11th minutes after that(12:11, etc) and somehow that made a lot of sense, as if I had found something really important and worth sharing.
I just woke up with the feeling that an earthquake might happen on the 11th, what do you think? I started praying already.
wow

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Earthquake and the number 11!

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:00 pm

I will pray with you...

Do you know where you were holidaying? Are you planning to go on a holiday? Maybe this is symbolic for some upheaval in your life or marriage... but maybe it is not too.

I want to share that on 10th March 2011, I dreamed of cracked houses and a man on the roof of his house fixing it, there were a lot of houses that needed fixing. On 11th March the Earthquake and Tsunami hit Japan... I didn't put this together with my dream till later, when I saw footage of a man rescued, he was floating along on the roof of his house. I know he was not working on the roof - but the words were the same, "a man on the roof of his house" and there are lots of houses that will need fixing (lots that are just gone too) It was like those words unlocked the memory of my dream and showed me that it was connected to this.

When I realised that I had dreamed of the earthquake the day before it happened, I realised that these dreams are not just for my entertainment or for me to figure out... God gives them so I will pray. It also made me take my dreams more seriously too!

I am thankful that you are a survivor [if indeed you are about to experience an earthquake] I will definitely pray with you for wherever this beach side place is.

God bless, Diane.

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:29 pm

I kinda had the feeling it was a place I haven't been before..I really don't know. Now that you mentioned about turmoil and trouble, I had a dream last week about me driving on a destroyed road, with holes and cracks, and I had to get off the car to pass trough..I interpreted this as a trial ahead, but now I wonder if they are related...

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 am

So yesterday I had this dread feeling, like something was going to happen, and I remembered this dream, and kept praying that if an earthquake happened on the 11th, that no one would get really hurt, like in the dream, and prayed that somehow the people could turn themselves to God! As soon as I could, I turned on the news today, and there it was! The 7.0 aftershock in Japan! And praise the Lord that apparently nobody got hurt! I just think we have to keep praying that if there will be aftershocks on the 11th every month, people will be kept safe! Hopefully people in Japan will realize that the Lord is in control of heaven and earth!

Last edited by Stef on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Thank you Jesus for clear answers, thank you for guidance for our prayers and for your deep love for the people of Japan... thank you that no-one appears to have been hurt this time.

Japan is a hurting nation Lord, I pray Lord that in this crisis and amongst all this tragedy you will uphold them and pour your love and your spirit on them. Be with those who are frightened, be with those who must find and bury the dead, be with those who attempt to fix the nuclear reactor, Lord bind up the hearts of those who are the only one left in their family... and for those who have nothing, Lord be their everything and all they will ever need. Turn this tragedy around Lord and let it be remembered as the time that the Glory of the Lord fell on Japan and its people became your people, beloved by you and precious to you.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 pm

I am in agreement, amen! That's what's in my heart, that the people of Japan become followers of our Lord Jesus! May Your light shine upon that land and may their hearts be ready for You, Jesus!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Wed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Só I had the same dread feeling last night and again I prayed for the safety of the people affected. I just saw on the news that an earthquake hit Spain, but a few people were killed. I am starting to really dread the 11th.. Do you think they will keep coming?

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed May 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi Stef,

I have just been reading about a comet called Elenin... A scientist has published evidence that shows a correlation between astronomical alignment and seismic activity. It shows that the biggest earthquakes happen when planets are aligned! He said also that Elenin was a factor. (I read it but didn't understand it all) Anyway, he seemed to be saying earthquakes would continue to be more frequent, particularly while Elenin passes through our solar system this year.

I don't know what to think Stef, I can see the earthquakes and I admit that I have been one of those wondering what is happening... I have begun "looking up" and wondering if Jesus is coming soon... I know he said these things would happen.

Maybe they will continue :o( Maybe the number 11 is for 2011?

I know that I will be watching and waiting for him... I am beginning to feel more urgent about telling people about the kingdom too - for many reasons, not just this.

Blessings to you...

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Thu May 12, 2011 10:11 am

I just saw yesterday a post under Simbols about the number 11, and this person said it could mean a gap, transition period or 11 could mean prophet? Isn't it awesome ? It made complete sense!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu May 12, 2011 1:57 pm

It does make sense Stef. So, you don't need to dread the 11th of every month :o) Maybe the 11th will be a good trigger for you to pray.

Blessings :o) Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top