Repost: Son Injured - 3rd time I've dreamt it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Son Injured - 3rd time I've dreamt it

Post by tabitha on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:40 am

This dream has occurred 3 times over the past week with the last time being Saturday night. I did not remember the dream the first two times. Upon waking Sunday morning I knew that it was the third time. The dream itself visually is fuzzy. It wasn't black and white but colors did not seem to make an impact. I couldn't seem to see clearly but I felt as if I were in my parent in laws garage for some sort of family get together (irl this is where we gather for family functions). The women (specifically I think my mother in law and one of my sister in laws - I'm not sure because again everything seemed fuzzy) were telling me that I needed to get medical attention for my oldest son. They tell me he's going to need stitches and keep pressuring (?) me on what I need to do. Now suddenly I'm outside the garage standing in the driveway when someone ( I want to say my father in law but again I'm not sure) walks my son over to me. He's standing in front of me to my left. I see on the right side of his forehead the is a vertical cut. It is not bleeding and although if would have been in need of stitches irl in the dream it was not a big deal - he was fine and didn't need to go to the doctor/emergency room. I think to myself "he's fine why are they overreacting" ... I think I told them this because they keep insisting I "need" to get him helped. They never leave the garage they just keep telling me and I just stood in the driveway knowing he was fine and looking at him wondering why they didn't trust my intuition. It's as if they doubted my motherly knowledge of my son.

When I woke I did not feel any fear for my son but their insistence and not trusting me stuck with me. I've been mulling over it for the past few days and just a couple hours ago God impressed on my heart that the dream has to do with discernment. Possibly that my in laws aren't going to readily accept the steps I've been asking God to help me take to heal a wound on that side of the family. I'm looking for some help interpreting other aspects of the dream such as my son always stood to my left ... and the cut on his head wasn't needing immediate attention even though it looked wide enough for stitches. Or the fact I dreamt it three times in a week. If anything else stand out to someone please share! Thank you - tabi.

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Son Injured - 3rd time I've dreamt it

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi Tabi,

The only think that sticks out to me is that a cut IRL is an immediate wound... a gotta do something now wound... it isn't something that boils under the surface unseen, if someone has an accident that needs stitches, then it is plain to see.

This seems at odds with your needing of intuition (which suggests something that requires discernment), or them convincing you to do something - could this be something that is plain to them and not to you?

These are just my thoughts, blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 pm

well in the dream since he wasn't bleeding it means it didn't need stitches (i even remember thinking irl this would need attention but here it doesn't matter) ... i tried to tell them that the rules on wound care were different but they wouldn't listen just insisted ... it was like they didn't care they thought they were right. i remember right before the dream ended thinking you can't change their mind you just need to do what you know is the right way to take care of it. it's funny until now i didn't remember that i knew it was a dream while dreaming - that's never happened before lol.
to me it makes sense that it's about discernment though because we have a family issue with a certain person that has caused an "open wound" of sorts. the women in the family (myself included) have been guilty of keeping this wound from healing. i recently have repented to God of it and since have been unsure of how the rest will take it - i don't want them to keep handling it like the "world" would i'm hoping they'll see it God's way. i feel like God is letting me know i need to stick by my decision to do the right thing no matter what they say. it's shameful to admit but we haven't been acting the way God has called us to.
does all that make sense? scratching chin

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Hello,
I am just wondering if the issue you all have with this certain person has anything to do with this certain person's way of believing?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi Tabitha -

Are you in the health care field? Also, are they saved?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:30 pm

One Door and lola - yes most of the issue with this person is while they claim to be christian most times act far from it. i know none of us are perfect and am trying to no longer judge but i often think where is their fruit? that is how we're supposed to know a fellow christian. since i've repented i'm trying to focus on my own fruit :) for in the end i'm only responsible for myself and how i react. and i'm not in the healthcare field but my 2 of my 3 kids have had stitches in the last 6 months. my oldest is the only one who hasn't and i think that's why God used him in my dream - to get my attention - if He had used one of my other two i would have just chalked it up to well i'm dreaming about them needing stitches again because they just got them.

Last edited by tabitha on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a few words and had to make the sentence make sense :))

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Do you feel that they kind of consider you a "Jr. Christian" because you've recently repented? That may be what the dream is about. You see and discern that there isn't an issue, you also have the knowledge that there isn't an issue, yet they insist that there is an issue. Sometimes our brothers/sisters in Christ approach Christianity as a job, i.e., the more years of service you have, the more of a Christian you are, when we know that's not the case at all. Especially when we've backslidden, some in Christ would treat that as a demotion when it's not. That's what I got from the dream - you're fine and in a position to speak of the things of Christ but they refuse to acknowledge your ability/authority to do so. The key here is to not let them discourage you or distract you from what the Lord is showing you and revealing to you. Read Romans 12 especially when they're working your nerves! lol! That's one of my favorite chapters in the Bible and reminds me of what to focus on, how to act as a Christian especially when dealing with difficult brothers/sisters, and what to leave to God.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello tabi,
The following is what I see in your dream.
Because all the people in your dream (except for you and your son) are in-laws, this shows me the dream is referring to something that has to do with law, therefore, "in-law".
The dream is not about your son. Your son is symbolic in the dream, in fact, your son has 2 symbolic meanings in this dream. He symbolizes "this certain person" you speak of and he also symbolizes "a child of God". Jesus is the Son of God therefore He is a child of God leaving son in the dream meaning this certain person, regardless of what anyone may think, is "a child of God". Because the wound is in the head, this symbolizes "this certain person" being attacked for the way he believes (not believing or living as these others believe this person should).
Here is where the law comes in. This is the first time I have seen "garage" used like this in a dream. The origin of the word "garage" comes from a French meaning which is "an act of docking". They are "docking" this person, meaning they have placed this person on a dock. A dock is an enclosed area where the defendant stands or sits in a court of law on trial or under intense scrutiny. These people in the garage have placed this person on trial and our judging this person, and we all know how God feels about us judging each other. You become outside of the garage because you have repented of this, no longer judging this person but seeing them as God would have you to see them in love. The dream shows you have done the right thing. Because the family does not leave the garage, shows they continue to judge this person. With their words, they would like to draw you back into the garage (into judging this person) but don't let them. I commend you on your actions concerning this issue. I believe also that God does too, therefore the dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 am

praying

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content