A Vision(?) NOT a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Vision(?) NOT a dream

Post by sharon on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:36 am

Hello to all

I met up with some friends last night to catch up with each other and pray and this is what someone told me they 'saw' while I was speaking:-

That I had been walking carrying a ladder for quite some time. I was eyeing how I was going to get up to where I needed to go. All of a sudden I realised I had the ladder and used it to get up to where I wanted, and was walking away when I realised that I could take the ladder with me to use again - which I retrieved and took with me. I was told "you have the tool you need to take you to the next level."
END OF 'VISION'

MY QUESTION: What is this ladder that I've been carrying for quite some time?

A couple of weeks ago, I was told I'd been given a key, that key was praise, but that's a recent thing, not something I've been carrying for some time.

Does anybody have understanding/discernment on this? Please share as I WANNA GET TO MY NEXT LEVEL

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Vision(?) NOT a dream

Post by tabitha on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 am

i'm by no means an interpreter but my first thought after i read this is that whatever the ladder represents you already have it and don't realize the full potential of it but when you do you'll get to that next level. a ladder (to me) would symbolize climbing to get higher ... as that is it's purpose in real life. i hope that helps you in some way ... i'll pray the Lord will open your eyes to whatever this "tool" is! tabi

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:32 am

Thanks for your reply Tabi, that's it in a nutshell, but how can I not know the ladder I carry?!
And if I've only just found out I've been carrying it all this time when I could have been putting it to use, that dumbfounds me, especially if I don't know what it is! Unless it's an 'everything in it's time & season' thing, how could this be hid from me when I and others so desperately need all that God has for us?!

I certainly appreciate you praying for me and I pray likewise x

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 am

hmm i see your dilemma ... sometimes we hide things from ourselves. i've recently just learned that. while i was asking God about certain things i still was holding a tiny part back because i wasn't sure i wanted the end result but i finally just gave over fully to hearing the answer no matter the outcome and now God is working amazingly (and supernaturally!) in my life and i'm so glad i finally let go and let God! it doesn't sound like you are holding back though so i will keep praying for you to receive what you're asking for!

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi Sharon~Im NOT an interpreter, just a fellow member. These are just my thoughts when I read your post.... Im wondering if the ladder maybe could represent the Holy Spirit? Please pray on this~if it doesnt fit, please throw it out.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:25 am

sharon wrote:
That I had been walking carrying a ladder for quite some time. I was eyeing how I was going to get up to where I needed to go. All of a sudden I realised I had the ladder and used it to get up to where I wanted, and was walking away when I realised that I could take the ladder with me to use again - which I retrieved and took with me. I was told "you have the tool you need to take you to the next level."

MY QUESTION: What is this ladder that I've been carrying for quite some time?

A couple of weeks ago, I was told I'd been given a key, that key was praise, but that's a recent thing, not something I've been carrying for some time.

Does anybody have understanding/discernment on this?

Please share as I WANNA GET TO MY NEXT LEVEL
ELLO SHARON,

Lord has shown me that.... Your LADDER is the HOLY SPIRIT..............

To get to the next level is to simply ask God. After Christ died he sent the ANOINTING of the Holy Spirit. (books of Acts) Note I said ANOINTING. See.... since the beginning, the Holy Spirit has always been with us... but the anointing is like a light switch.... it has to be turned on to get the full effect.... Ask and ya shall receive.... Holla at yo Abba! (hmmmm, that's a good catch phrase, I wonder if anybody got that on a t-shirt, LOL) Holla at yo Abba!

P.S. That goes for Daisy too.... you can also be an interpreter.... Holla at yo Abba! LOL!

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top