Handling giant horses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Handling giant horses

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:58 am

Last night I dreamt that there was two horses. One white and one black. It wasn't ordinary horses but they were like giants. They were pulling a cart and I think there was people in the cart. I had to handle them or lead them by a leash. The black horse had lots of bruises and open sores on him that was covered with bandaids. This horse was the calm one. The white horse only had one bruise I think but this horse had a mind and will of it's own. He kept going in the wrong direction and I had to pull on him to get back on the right track. I was worried that when he goes in the wrong direction that the cart with the people on would fall over. Although this horse had a strong will I managed to get him to obey orders. At one point the white horse brought his face to my face and I stroked him on his nose. I didn't feel scared of it and his skin was so soft like a real horse irl.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handling giant horses

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 am

Aight ALL.... I'm stepping it up a notch for interpretors. I've asked some of my prophetic artist friends to help out. There are different styles of artists and I hope to show a couple. Sometimes pictures help to interpret faster. The more details (color, numbers, locations) can help to distinguish the dreams contents.

Hey Sirianta! (Luv the name!)
For You......
Here is this one: (If pix are cut-off click link below for full pix)

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/DrawForGod/HandlingGiantHorses.jpg

Last edited by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:32 am

Wow God's NinJah!! I'm stunned at this pic 'cause the bandaids look exactly like in the dream and even the cart was the same colour and looked the same. Wow is all I can say, I am really moved by this picture! I think the horses represent people, but I'm still praying about it.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:50 am

Kewl Huh!!! thumbs cool

Yea.... there are some seriously gifted artists! I believe there's several in this fourm that haven't used that part of their talents..... YET

You ought to know the interpretation...... are you mentoring or training any couples/businesses/churches?

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 am

Hey, yeh it's way kewl lol!

I also love drawing and painting, but I'm no pro. Just something I do 'cause I love being creative.

No I'm not in any training for couples, businesses or churches wink

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Sirianta wrote:Hey, yeh it's way kewl lol!

I also love drawing and painting, but I'm no pro. Just something I do 'cause I love being creative.

WHOOPS!! There ya go! I just calld ya out! hee hee

I betcha got some pretty kewl doodles.... Bless someone with your creative on the side talent idea

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:53 pm

WOW that's awesome that you took the time to do that Ninja! How cool!!!!! Great artist btw!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:57 pm

The white horse could represent someone who is very strong willed, but goes the right way eventually. The black horse could represent someone who has been harmed quite a bit. Both could be in leadership of some sort. Possibly pastors of churches you have been praying for? or husbands of families that you know? just some thoughts...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh wait..LOL that pic helped me see it a lot! I was thinking there were two carts! So could the two horses represent co-leadership? such as marriage or something like that?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

daphanie02 wrote:Oh wait..LOL that pic helped me see it a lot! I was thinking there were two carts! So could the two horses represent co-leadership? such as marriage or something like that?

laugh SoooWeet! Pix do work..... yea.... :hooray: I luv these lil' smilies

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey Daph, I wonder if this doesn't represent my marriage which I'm praying for. My hubby does believe in Jesus, but he isn't close with him and doesn't go to church and is a bit on the wrong track, BUT I've been praying for him for about 7 years and God is starting to work miracles in our marriage!! thumbs Maybe the dark horse is me with a lot of bruises (emotional abuse) and the white horse is my hubby. He got hurt by christians in the past that is why he doesn't want anything to do with "christianity" anymore.

I just know that we both will minister together one day!! and I can't wait for that day to come!! Praise Jesus mighty name :hooray:

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 am

I will be in agreement with you praying for you and your hubby Sirianta! I believe you guys will minister together one day too! Bless you!!! praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 am

Thanks Daisy huggins I believe that with my whole heart :hearts:

God bless you!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:59 am

OOOH AMEN SIRIANTA!!! I just love your spirit girl!!! AMEN!! Didnt the white horse have a bruise too? Could that represent where he was harmed by Christianity in the past? You're doing a fantastic job and i'm so encouraged by your strength!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 am

Thanks Daph!! I realised recently that I should stop complaining about my husband's faults and start praising God for the miracle that is on the way. As soon as I started speaking life over my hubby's situation things started changing soooo much. There is so much power in our words! And yes the white horse had one bruise and I believe that to be the pain that was inflicted from other christians.

God is so faithfull and I will keep praising Him no matter what. I know my hubby is going to lead other men to God one day by his testimony! I know that is God's plan for him and I'll stick to my hubby untill he turns to Jesus again. If I don't pray for him he'll be lost and that is not fair towards him. I love him so much with all his faults. And I'm not perfect as well, so I can not judge him.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words!!

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:47 am

Hey Ninja! Once again thank you for this beautiful picture! One day when my hubby does give his heart fully to the Lord I'm gonna show this pic to him. I've printed it and keeping it as a gift to my husband for that very special day.

May God bless you! You are really talented

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Sirianta--I'm just reading this dream of yours now. I think it represents your marriage too and the people in the cart are your children. I posted a dream about a horse March 18 and once again I think our dreams have similarities:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12363-horse-turning-into-a-man

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey Deborah, it is so interesting that you mention my kids being the people on the cart cause after I posted the dream I remembered that they were on the cart with other people.

Also like you say our dreams being similar 'cause both our "horses" were kind a challenging. Your horse scaring people and in my dream I was scared that the people were going to get hurt by my horse, but both of us weren't scared of the horses. We managed them well. Very interesting that both of us are starting to have similar dreams :)

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 am

Yes, and in both cases, the horses represented men in our lives.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Sirianta wrote:Thanks Daph!! I realised recently that I should stop complaining about my husband's faults and start praising God for the miracle that is on the way. As soon as I started speaking life over my hubby's situation things started changing soooo much. There is so much power in our words! And yes the white horse had one bruise and I believe that to be the pain that was inflicted from other christians.

God is so faithfull and I will keep praising Him no matter what. I know my hubby is going to lead other men to God one day by his testimony! I know that is God's plan for him and I'll stick to my hubby untill he turns to Jesus again. If I don't pray for him he'll be lost and that is not fair towards him. I love him so much with all his faults. And I'm not perfect as well, so I can not judge him.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words!!

Love in Christ

AMEN GIRL!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Deborah I agree!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top