Brand New to the site. Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brand New to the site. Hello everyone!

Post by wkendrick on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Hello everyone! I am glad that I found this site! Before today, I had not met too many people whom God speaks to prophetically through dreams like myself. I have spent the evening reading posts after posts. I have been getting messages through dreams from God since I was in high school, which was 30 years ago, but they were only on occasion. And, people, especially my family thought I was loco. Anyway, lately they have been coming two and three times a nite, and even if I take a nap I have at least one. It's almost like I am moving into another realm of prophetic dreaming or even another stream of the prophetic. I was especially connected to Laura and her testimony about how God told her who her husband would be. I went through a marriage that God had not ordained as well, and actually stayed 17 years unequally yoked with him. I even wrote about it as instructed by God, and my book was published in May, 2010. He has given me another book, which he again showed me in a dream...title and all. I am currently writing it, but its more difficult because I am living it out piece by piece it feels like. So, God interprets my dreams for me most of the time, but the dreams I have been having lately seem to stump me and I have been praying for interpretation, but received nothing from him yet. I have been dreaming about a man in my life as my mate, and in the first dream he started out looking like one person, then changed into someone else (who I thought it was), and then in the latest stream of dreams, he has become someone who I was dating last year. This man has stepped back into my life, from a distance (he is in Kuwait), and what I thought was over, has me now consumed with such a powerful love for him (and we are not even seeing each other!). I just woke up one morning like that after a powerful dream about him. And, I keep having dreams about working and living back in my hometown, and to the point where I dream about the building I'm working in and this man from Kuwait taking me there, driving down very narrow streets. Anyway, maybe you all can help me with the interpretation of these dreams as I post them individually. I look forward to more reading and sharing! God Bless! :glory:

wkendrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brand New to the site. Hello everyone!

Post by renaemrgn on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Welcome Wkendrick, I look forward to reading your posts! thumbs

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trobinson on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:54 am

Hi Wkendrick,
I'm new as well, but know nothing about dream interpretation.
hope to hear and learn from you.
Tina

trobinson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJah on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 am

What a bunch of NEWBS!! HAHAH..... I is one.......

Ello!!

God's NinJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Praise the Lord, wkendrick!

Welcome, we're glad to have you here. I totally relate to not having people around with whom you can talk about your dreams and not have them think you're crazy! laugh For that, you've come to the right place and I hope you're as blessed here as I have been.

Be sure to read the sections on the site regarding dream interpretation and the rules/regulations of the site so that you understand how things work here.

As for your recent dreams, just a thought - could it be that there are qualities that these past men possess that your future mate will also possess?

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:00 am

Welcome! Good to have you with us!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top