Dream of being shot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of being shot

Post by russnbeck on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 am

I was called yesterday by a dear friend, a prophetic dreamer, who was on pastoral staff with me at a church we both recently left. She felt I needed to hear the dream since i was in the main role. There is a ton of background to the leaving of the church but we both left very quietly out of obedience to God's leading.

In the dream I was in my usual seat in at my former church in a Sunday service sitting amongst my youth group kids. I was attired as in my church clothes-black pinstripe pants, black top and black high heels. The pastor was strutting back and forth across the stage and then he stopped and called me up to the stage. He announced that I, Pastor ________ needed a rest and another lady (who has nothing to do with the ministry I am over and is barely committed to the church) will be taking over the ministry. People were looking around and were very confused trying to figure out what was going on. Then the worship leader came up and stood by me. He then pulled out a gun with a muzzle and said he would give me rest and i was shot.

I would like to see what interpretations you have on this because she felt it was a warning dream for me

russnbeck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of being shot

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:32 pm

I agree that it may be a warning dream, but I don't think you will be shot literally. When you say that you left quitely, it sounds like you were trying to leave without any drama. The pastor on the stage in your friend's dream is creating drama (anytime I dream of stages or plays, for me it usually means that there's a "production" or drama going on, insincere activity, i.e., acting. The scene with the worship leader to me is symbolic of talking about you, shooting you down with words. The muzzle suggests that it's being done quietly - rather than calling you out directly, your legacy work will be criticized and replaced because they suddenly "no longer fit", "aren't right", "don't work anymore", are "outdated" ... any excuse will do...

Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russnbeck on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

exactly! This is exactly what happens!

russnbeck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 am

And this is what I think your friend's dream is about...your work at this church will be discredited. This is one of those times where you have to just look forward and move on, don't be like Lot's wife, let that church implode on it's own...God led you out of there for a reason, move into what He has for you and into your new assignment...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russnbeck on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:59 pm

this is exactly accurate-another prophet friend of mine gave an interpretation of this dream that lines up exactly with yours
I have moved into my new assignment- God also gave me the "Lot's wife" word right after I left! My husband read this and said "dead on word"- Thank you so much for your time and diligence to your call!

russnbeck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top