Has anyone had a dream they believe that is 100% from the de

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has anyone had a dream they believe that is 100% from the de

Post by celestial.butterfly on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 am

In the dream, I was in my car and I hit a small bump in the road. It caused my car to flip in the air (360). As I was midway in the air, I noticed that my car caught on fire. In the dream, I was panicking to get out. I couldn't get out of my door (the driver's door) or the passenger front door. I escaped through the back door on the passenger's side. When I got out, I watched my car burn up.

Cars in my dream represent me and my spirituality. I was destroyed.

Is God the author of dreams of that sort?

What didn't sit well with me is that I was bothered the entire day. I was scared, fearful, terrified, and nervous the whole day. I even began to question my Christian walk and relationship with God. When I have a dream from God that is a warning, I draw more near to Him. That dream made me feel like giving up in my relationship with God. The fear that I felt is hard to explain.

Anyway, a pastor/ mentor prayed with me and cancelled the meaning of that dream. I even prayed for myself-- I rebuked Satan, bound him, and cancelled his intended destruction of me. That spirit left me too (honestly, it did).

I was at peace that night and slept well. I still am at peace and I have not been bothered by this dream.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 am

Hey Celesitial Butterfly...

I do see where you are coming from, but I think what Mia was originally stating in this forum was that there are NO biblical instances where the devil gave anyone a dream. What was determined here was that there are things that the enemy inserts into our thought processes and when those things are NOT cast down as the Bible tells us to do so, they sit in our subconscious and we end up having what they call "soulish dreams". I think the scripture that was used was Ecc 5:3...

As a dream comes when there are many cares, so the speech of a fool when there are many words.

The devil can ALSO take something that God is really showing you and turn it into fear. He will blow that thing up SO BIG and make you MISS what God is really trying to show you. I mentioned early on in this forum that I had dream that I was in a car with this guy and he leaned over to give me a kiss and he started eating my face off. When I woke up, I thought that something bad was going to happen to me. For one whole week, I was a mess. When I settled down, God showed me that there were people that were not for me. They were getting close to me, but were trying to deface me. That's all he was trying to say, but I allowed the devil to blow that thing WAY out of proportion. We have to be very careful. If the devil took you all the way to the place where you were questioning you relationship with the Lord then you KNOW who was the author of that torment. I believe you when you said that the spirit left you however I wouldn't jump to fast to cancel a dream...especially if it could be a message from the Lord.

When I'm in cars, it means ministry. I had a crash in a car in one of my dreams and I escaped with no harm, do you want to know what God showed me about that dream? I was operating in a ministry that I had no business operating in within my church and it literally went out of control and "crashed". What if that's what your dream was insinuating (I'm not sure, but trying to make a point). What if God was showing you that you are currently or eventually will be in a wrong ministry and you will experience "burn out"? The fact is, YOU escaped, but the car was burned up...that didn't say to me that YOU were burned up, but the car (or ministry) was...just some thoughts to bring balance to your concerns.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:32 am

Hi celestial.butterfly -

My answer is that yes, God definitely would have given you that dream to warn you of things coming. I know that you have an interpretation of the dream, but I will leave my interpretation of that dream at the bottom of this post for you to read and prayerfully consider.

When God gives us dreams like this it is to prophetically warn of us of a spiritual attack so that we can pray against it and cancel the outcome. Additionally, God will also sometimes give us a dream of correction showing us what the outcome will be if we don't pray, change our heart, or change our behavior (of any combination of these three). The dreams may be very intense but that is to get our attention regarding the sense of urgency of the message. You and your pastor praying about the situation and rebuking Satan was very appropriate. But rebuking Satan for giving you the dream was not, because God gave you the dream.

There is nothing in the Bible that tells us that Satan can give us dreams. The MOST that he can do is attempt to influence us through our mind/thoughts which then manifests through our dreams but that is much different than actually giving us a dream. The reason that this distinction is so important is because Satan then will get glory which belongs to God, and giving Satan credit that is due God is blasphemous devil magnification which is then sin. The fact that there is no biblical support for the devil giving us dreams tells me that he can't give us dreams. If he really could, God would have included it in His Word. Again, he can attempt to mess with us through our mind, but that's it.

Prayerfully consider the following -
My interpretation of your dream is that God was showing you that there would be something that you would experience that would be destructive to the things going on in your life (meaning your life direction not your actual life). This tribulation would take you by surprise, make you feel like your life is out of control, that there was nothing you could do about it - you would feel trapped. But in the end you yourself would come out of it undamaged, able to have a fresh start.

Did anything like this happen to you in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Okay, ladies, I've prayed about this dream again...All I can do is be attentive and wise.

Lola21st, there are a few situations in which I feel "trapped" and things are beyond my control, as well as out of control. But these situations haven't surprised me because they've been ongoing.

Also, cars represent my current path or something that will happen real soon...

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes, cars for me tend to represent the same...

It sounds as though that may have been what your dream was about BUT you are the best judge of that...I pray that the Lord will give you the full interpretation at His appointed time. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

EVIL CATS

Post by Crystal on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:40 am

My husband Brent had a dream from the devil. He calls it pure evil.

They were these green cats with red eyes giving birth to eviler cats. He felt intense fear, pure evil. He tryed to say Jesus is Lord, but he couldn't...until he fully woke up.
Crystal

Crystal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 am

What about night terrors? I have had many when I was in middle school and highschool. The night terror, I would wake up all of a sudden scared out of my whits and covered in sweat, and in complete darkness as if something was blocking the light from my windows, there was a pure evil in my room and I was too afraid to even take my hands out of the covers to turn on my lamp and I would cover my head with the blankets and then sike myself up to turn my lamp on and then do it as fast as I could. Also this same presence has been in several nightmares. With the night terror there was no dreaming. My son had a night terror about the mothman chronicles he had not watched with us that night because we put him to bed and he had gone to sleep. I will never watch that movie again, pure evil. We went to bed and my son was sleeping with us (that's where he slept when he was a toddler) and in the middle of the night he started screaming as though someone was killing him in our bed. Scared me to death, turned the light on (switch was right over my head) and there was no one there. He was screaming and screaming with his eyes wide open and was saying that daddy was a moth and there are moths in the bed there was no consoling him, like he was sleep walking without the walking.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LearnerDriver on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Ive had demonic dreams, but when interpretted, they actually came from God. When I was very young, I had my first terrifying dream and I first saw a demon. At the time I didnt know what it was about but it was so terrifying I never forgot it. Seeing that demon caused me to fear anything to do with demons eg; I read as a kid a bible tract about drugs and the pictures showed a person using drugs and then hallucinating and their face looked like a demons face in the mirror. (The tract was portraying LSD effects, however at that age, Id never heard of these types of drugs) as a result, I stayed well away from all needles drugs, powders, pills etc. Anything that I was told was a drug, I immediately stayed away from for fear of demons. I also stayed away from anything to do with the occult etc, horoscopes, psychics, mediums, tarots, ouijas etc. It wasnt till I got saved when I was 29yrs old that I had the dream interpretted and it was nothing that I thought it was. But I am very grateful that it kept me away from witchcraft and drugs as they are very evident in my family now and I am the only one who is saved. And its exactly what the dream was about, it was prophetic, in that I was the one set apart in my family by God. I will be the one who can see the evil in our family and while I am trying to warn them, they get attacked. They are ignorant and hypocritical. And it is true.

I very recently had another dream with a demon in it. But the message there was that Satan was monitoring me and I had something near me that Satan was using to watch me. When I would pick up my bible, the demons would move to distract me or would do something to hinder me from learning. When God showed me what it was, I was absolutely horrified as it was something I would never have guessed he would use. A painting of a vase of flowers that I had bought before I was saved. The painting was fairly dark, but I thought it was just the artist portraying a dark room. The centre of each flower was an eye, and there were 8-10 flowers in the vase. And when God showed me it was that painting that was acting as a crystal ball, God also opened my eyes in the spirit and I saw the eyes watching me. THATS why I was horrified, it looked absolutely gross and disgusting. I took it outside and burnt it immediately, making sure it was completely gone and all eyes destroyed.

Anyway, yeah, so not all dreams about demons mean something bad, but they can be really, REALLY scary. After this recent dream, I said to God "Why cant you give me dreams about angels or something?" lol. Oh well, maybe next time lol.

LearnerDriver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Learner, I've had a demonic presence in my life since I can remember. I know this because of a completely evil presence I felt in my room upon waking from a night terror and that same demonic presence was in the depths of a cathedral and I've felt it in other dreams as well.
I've had a dream about a couple demons and one had revealed itself. I learned to plead the blood of Jesus every single night over my mind body soul spirit heart thoughts and dreams. Also i do this over my house and my room, my pillow, my son, and my husband. Lately I've been having dreams where I would normally be very fearful but this time I'm not at all.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LearnerDriver on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:52 am

Wow hind's, have you tried to get the demon or curse broken off you??? Im pretty sure Jesus doesnt want Satan following you around like that. I know when I have demons around me, I hate it, theyre annoying, I know theyre up to no good, and theyre there to destroy me or make me suffer. Growing up, I havent exactly had a "rosy" life prior to Jesus coming in, and Ive always had someone around me trying to destroy my life. So now I know about demons, I cannot stand to have them around me. Very recently Jesus taught me about angels. My aunty was coming from overseas for a conference here in Sydney and she just happened to be staying at a hotel owned by the masons. (Now I dont believe this was a coincidence, as another cousin of mine works for a nursing home owned by the masons and there is ALOT of demonic activity in the homes.) And being that my aunty is not saved, I knew the demons could have a field day with her staying there. So I prayed over the room, pleaded the Blood of Jesus etc, however, I became more uneasy when I walked out of the hotel, and felt like they were following me. So I really began to question God about it. I said to Him that I should be at peace, and why do I not feel right, what am I not doing, why are they following me. Then God said, "Release the angels". So all I said was, I release the angels from heaven in Jesus Name" and I felt 2 enormous angels swoop in behind me. Immediately I felt victory radiating from them and I knew I had just won that battle AMEN!!! I concluded that I would go back and pray over the room again and annoint it. By the time I went back to the room, I had no problems. It was like they knew already and fled before we got there. I love having angels around, its like they bring with them the glory from God and it radiates onto me and I cant help but feel extreme joy, or victory and peace, theyre incredible!!! Theres a reason why its following you. It needs to be stopped. What have you done so far or what have ppl told you to do???

LearnerDriver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 am

I haven't felt it or seen it in dreams for a long time. I fasted and broke curses and generational curses and confessed, renounced, and rebuked my sins and those of my parents and ancestors and my guradian and his ancestors and a blood sister and her parents and ancestors.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:29 am

I also released warrior angels and anointed me, my son, my house with set-apart-anointing oil.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Quote Hindsfeet:"I've had a dream about a couple demons and one had revealed itself. I learned to plead the blood of Jesus every single night over my mind body soul spirit heart thoughts and dreams. Also i do this over my house and my room, my pillow, my son, and my husband. Lately I've been having dreams where I would normally be very fearful but this time I'm not at all."
That's your protection Hinds'feet! Keep it up and walk in that Victory!! Our God is Mighty and good!
By the way, u've mentioned your husband isn't saved yet.. As mine isn't either, I thought I could share this with you. I too need to plead the blood of Jesus over me, my house, my husband regularly as him being an unbeliever still is a wide opening/invitation for the enemy to try and come in. However, with Christ living in us, darkness has to flee and we can stand on the Victory we have in Christ and command these evil presences to go in the mighty Name of Jesus if they still come in and harass. And for as long as my husband isn't saved yet,(after that too i guess, but now in particular) I'll keep pleading that blood of Jesus and His protection over us as my husband (being unaware of the dangers)still allows certain things in his life, etc that I know can be a door for the enemy (husb. is the one that's often woken up by evil presences when he's about to fall asleep). I told him he could pray and tell it to go away in the name of Jesus..but as he doesn't believe this yet, I do it for him anyway:-)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks for sharing this traveller flower My husband has never woken up like yours. If mine ever has dreams he rarely ever tells me.

I had a dream this morning. I don't know if anyone took a look at it yet. I had another dream before that one that I haven't put on here. I think that one is only about me though.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:04 pm

~Hinds feet,

No interpretation here but wanted to say that when you are asleep you can call on Jesus even if you cant speak his name out loud in your dream. Just say Jesus come to my aid and he will do it. I do agree to plead the blood of Jesus over your room, over your person and over your conscious and unconscious thoughts and even your dreams, in Jesus name. My husband and I do that every night.

Hope that helps,

Conn
ie~

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks Connie :), I don't know how to do that when I'm sleeping. I would love to be able to though.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 am

~The same as when you call on him verbally in your sleep.....just call on him in your mind. It took me once or twice to get it but you can do it.

Love i
n Jesus,

Connie
~

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:21 am

I'll have to ask the Holy Spirit to help me with that then. I remember I was dreaming about scriptures last night or something, maybe I was praying. I don't know. It was nice though!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 am

Hi, this is Princess I'm new here. I don't know about how to send msg how to can share my dreams. want translate of my dreams so please kindly tell me. how I send my dreams.

Stay Blessed
Princess

Princess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:33 am

Hi Princess,
Welcome to the site:-) To answer your question on how to share your dreams for interpretation, go to the heading 'dreams and visions to be interpreted', open that up and then click on 'new topic', then you can type away and click the send button down the bottom once you've finished typing.
Hope this helps!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by living4HIM on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:45 pm

i have just spent almost an hour reading through this whole discussion! WOW what a great discussion! i am new here and have only very recently understood that God uses dreams to speak to us! I have had extremely vivid strange, at times VERY scary dreams all of my life! I remember dreams that i had at a very young child, but cant remember anything during that time IRL... i was always just told that i had an "active" imagination and i was "dramamtic" lol actually the last few years my dreams have been praticularly scary and my husband and i have actually been praying each night that God would keep these dreams away! not realizing that he was just trying to "speak" to me and show me things!
Last week (yes thats how new i am to all of this...) i had a series of 3 dreams and for some reason... i was convinced for the first time, that they had to mean somthing! so i began researching! when i shared these crazy scary dreams with many different people (every person i told infact) told me that the devil sent them to try and scare me and he was "just tormenting" me and i should "let him win"! for some reason tho i just couldnt accept that, it just didnt sit right with me.... i really felt like God was trying to tell me somthing but i couldnt figure it out! And then 4 days after the last dream my husband came home and told me that God gave him the meanings of the my dreams while he was praying for me and reading his bible on his way home from work! i have been so so excited to get such a GREAT message from our heavenly father out of somthing, everyone else thought was, and "seemed" SO demonic!!!

here is the link to my dream and what my husband recieved from God about it :)

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/large-snakes-pregnancy-and-dogs-t7501.htm#40397

Blessing to All :)
Man i just LOVE this forum!!!!

living4HIM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 pm

lol! I am SOOO glad you love this forum and it is a blessing to you.

I read your dream the other day and was excited to see the Lord sending your interpretation via your husband.

God bless and I'm glad you are here!

mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

The following is an excerpt from a dream thread (Dream of Sex with Elder - http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/dream-of-sex-with-elder-help-asap-t8948.htm). I've placed an excerpt from my post in this section so that we can continue to discuss this topic as the interest guides...
---------------------------------------------------
The thing that troubles me when I read about the notion of the devil giving us dreams is that it gives the devil more power than he actually has; it's a form of devil magnification that unfortunately is more common than it ought to be, particularly in deliverance ministries. The danger here is if we get caught up in this confusion we can actually do more harm to ourselves and those who are in need of deliverance than good. This is why it is so important to study the Bible so that we can know when we're receiving good, solid teaching vs false teaching (or even teaching that is well intentioned yet still inaccurate).

The most important principle to get our arms around is that the devil cannot exist inside a Holy Spirit filled Christian, therefore he cannot give a dreamer dreams. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 states "16Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? 17If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple." If we are temples of the Holy Spirit, then there is ABSOUTELY NO WAY that the devil can indwell in us to give us dreams. Each of us is a house of God, there is no way that the devil can reside within us as well. While it is possible for people to have the devil reside within them (these people are unbelievers who are demonically possessed), it is impossible for both the Holy Spirit and the devil to reside in the same body. To suggest otherwise is to insult God that He would co-mingle with uncleanliness. 2 Corinthians 6:15-16 - 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you[a] are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.

1 John 4:4 - 4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Thus, there is no way that the devil can be in our heads to give us dreams. What he can do is attempt to harass us externally - this is demonic oppression/influence where he is successful. This does occur with Christians and usually occurs through an open door (sin, generational issues, etc.). But this is still something that occurs externally, e.g. through temptations, through working through other people, etc. What he can do to us is to tempt us or harass us during waking hours with things that then show up during our sleep. But this is the same as a soulish dream as described in Ecclesiastes 5:3 - "3For a dream cometh through the multitude of business."

When we receive a dream like this rather than giving the enemy credit that he doesn't deserve, it's important to take a step back to review what we're exposing our souls to externally to determine if the dream is a soulish dream, e.g., through books, tv, music, movies, video games, clubs, etc. because it's likely that our souls are being exposed to things that evolve and manifest in our dreams. When this isn't the case, then we need to seek God to ask Him to guide, protect, and instruct us regarding the dream. Again, most of the time He's either calling us to take action regarding something or He's warning us that we're going to encounter spiritual warfare so it's time to get girded up. And this shouldn't come as a surprise. In Ephesians 6:10-11, Paul warns us to "10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." He doesn't say that this will be a chance occurence like the Lotto or to put on the armor when we fear the devil's going to come after us, he tells us to put it on so that we can stand firmly against the devil. Always. What's implied is that we're are going to encounter warfare, therefore it follows that He would warn us of these encounters, in fact there is biblical evidence of when God has even allowed demonic harrassment to take place (e.g., Job, Saul, Paul). My point here is that these dream occurences are another example of God's faithfulness to us to guide us, protect us, and correct us when necessary. By ascribing these dreams to the devil, we don't give God the glory due to Him therefore we commit a form of blasphemy when we do this.

There's something specific that was stated by a poster above (I think Hi) regarding the devil coming appearing in our dreams as someone else that needs to be addressed. We have to thread VERY lightly when we think a dream is demonic or is warning us of demonic activity because if we're not careful, we cause confusion through misinterpreting the dream and potentially take incorrect action from a dream doing more harm than good in the process. It's not that I don't think that people in our dreams don't sometimes symbolize someone else (but it depends on whether you dream literally or symbolically), but I do think that there's a subtle but important difference between saying that someone represented the enemy and the enemy came into a dream through someone in the dream. In the latter case, you're giving the enemy more power than he actually has. And when you start to oversymbolize you move farther away from what God is really showing you in the dream, so please, please, please seek the Lord first to figure out what He is showing you.

Lastly, could we please remember who we are and whose we are in Christ Jesus? Even when we receive a dream where the Lord is warning us of warfare, we need to take the offensive and STAND STRONG IN THE LORD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT (Ephes 6:10), remembering that he is MIGHTY IN US (2 Corinthians 13:3), and we are more than conquerors through Him (Romans 8:37). I'm not trying to be cliche here and dismiss the devil but I am reminding us that we do not need to quiver so much at the mere mention of him. Jesus gave us the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy and NOTHING shall by any means hurt us (Luke 10:19). When we make the Lord our dwelling place, NO evil can befall us (Psalm 91:9-10). He preserves us from ALL evil and preserves our soul and preserves our coming in and going out (Psalm 121:7-8).

Let us remember that we serve the King of kings and Lord of lords! There is NO name above the mighty name of Jesus! Please read the scriptures above (there are many more) and let the words sink into your souls until they become a part of you. We have so much more power through the Lord than we think, it's time for us to study the Word more and pray for the Lord Jesus to show us these things and increase our faith in this area as we individually need it.

I also want to state that this is meant to encourage, edify and remind us to grow confident in who we are in Christ Jesus. It isn't to suggest that we should now individually try to take on principalities and territory spirits after reading a few scriptures - deliverance ministry is an area of Christianity that can be harmful if not handled properly and is usually reserved for mature Christians whose faith is unyielding because it really is warfare and requires a solid understanding of the Word as well as familiarity with demonology, angelology, and warfare practices and strategies particularly when engaging in warfare with larger principalities.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:10 pm

I have dreamed dreams I am sure were from the devil. They are called nightmares. I've also been attacked by a demon (which is another subject) in the stage between sleeping and waking up. I felt it crushing my chest and trying to choke me. I told it to leave in Jesus name and it went.

I would like to know if the devil/demons read our mind or put thoughts in there. What are the limitations?

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:03 am

Hi vpb -

The attack that you experienced was a demonic attack but again, this was an external action - different than dreams.

Regarding the nightmares that you had, could you post an example? Thanks!

As for your last question, the answer is no - the devil can't read our minds, he is not omniscient like God is. He can speak things to us but again, that's external. Please read through this thread as this is something that is discussed. I know it's long but there were a lot of points covered in it that I think that members will benefit from reading, particularly those who do believe that the devil can give us dreams. While you may not initially agree, read through the thread, read through the Biblical references, and pray about it - the Lord will give you understanding.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top